Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

net work error posted:

Who is a student that has surpassed him?

Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The_Rob posted:

public intellectualism is just pro wrestling for people who think they’re above pro wrestling. they might as well be entertaining.

lmfao you are absolutely right of course but I would love to see Zizek's intro music

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Wheeee posted:

no he wasn’t, peterson didn’t prepare at all and thought it was just going to be like owning some dumbass students

he literally started his remarks being like "well I haven't written anything you've read, but I read the communist manifesto so that's probably a good summary of everything you've talked about"