Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Re video games, Best Buy is selling the console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 for :10bux: today

does it work yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's not a hawaian. It's a peperoni with pineapple, jalapenos and liberal amounts of hot sauce. And it's great, the pineapple really works well with the other ingredients.

In my mind, only the combo of pineapple and ham makes it a hawaian.

pepperoni is ham

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

naem posted:

does it work yet

I think it’s better? I dunno. Ten bucks is a decent price to find out though

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If it's got pineapple, it's Hawaiian :colbert:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Rutibex posted:

pepperoni is ham

then it should be called hameroni

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Hameroni's Code is the earliest known set of laws and is famous for codifying the axiom that there are no pizza rules.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

naem posted:

does it work yet

Many of the problems have supposedly been fixed, yes.

I'll continue to wait for it to show up on gamepass.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There is only one rule of pizza, any number of toppings enter, none leave

naem
May 29, 2011

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

looks good

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

This is a pizza from a local place it's about 8 euros. Yes I like those toppings.

this pizza is amazing, i also get this combo and am glad to find someone else who knows the true pleasures of salty meat, sweet fruit, and spicy pepps

and trust me, if you try to order a 'hawaiian but with pepperoni instead' people will bitchslap you, it's just pepperoni with pineapple

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Yeah I used to hate pineapple as a topping before I tried that pizza.

Also tonight I made this peperoni & ham pan pizza, fiance wanted the ham & pineapple, but in the end everyone agreed the peperoni was better.

wankel13b
Jan 23, 2005

quak

Rutibex posted:

pepperoni is ham

His Divine Shadow is right. That's not ham. That's pep.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Yeah I used to hate pineapple as a topping before I tried that pizza.

Also tonight I made this peperoni & ham pan pizza, fiance wanted the ham & pineapple, but in the end everyone agreed the peperoni was better.

Detroit style?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I guess it's basically that, though I used mozzarella and emmentaler cheese. I just think of it as easy pizza.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Definitely would.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I’m liquidating all of my assets and gearing up to become a bushcraft drifter for a while, living off the land in our many national parks come spring

The supermarkets don’t want you to know this but squirrels, fish, and foraged veggies are 100% free

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rap music posted:

I’m liquidating all of my assets and gearing up to become a bushcraft drifter for a while, living off the land in our many national parks come spring

The supermarkets don’t want you to know this but squirrels, fish, and foraged veggies are 100% free

dibs on your seven wonders of the world buttplug collection

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

The Bloop posted:

dibs on your seven wonders of the world buttplug collection

Ok maybe not all of my assets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

rap music posted:

you have to pay tax on squirrels when you sell the pelts