Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sounds exciting. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

5) You are supposed to run past the town center to claim it to open a second approach. :v:

6) A dev thought it would be neat to just place one there or because a manager said that part of the map looked too empty at a quick glance.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Extra Credits did a short series on Ibn Battuta if you want to know more.

Honestly most missions feel kinda low effort so this one doesn't surprise me. Maybe they expected players to attempt to make human soldiers or there was supposed to be a Krios faction of Atlanteans attacking as well but it got removed for whatever reason.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Melth posted:

What is the best onomatopoeia for the sound automata make when they die? I'd go with "Hurrrr!"
Maybe in all caps to get the volume of it? And of course in this mission it's more of a HURRR! HURRR! HURRR! HURRR!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing that. Especially as I never picked up that expansion (because of the bugs).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wow the lack of quality was not a joke. :catstare: