Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't think I should have been allowed to buy Punpun

punpun is a story about hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

a story about nope

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

punpun is a story about hope

It's about a pigeon boy and he's sad.

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Rebel moon was somehow even worse than I expected.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol it's just a loving miserable experience from start to finish, I can't even imagine how bad the second one is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Good soup! posted:

lol it's just a loving miserable experience from start to finish, I can't even imagine how bad the second one is

all the people with zack snyder gangtags seem to really like it. might have to check it out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

all the people with zack snyder gangtags seem to really like it. might have to check it out

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol. but first, hitting up the local urinal lickers society for winery recommendations, make a night of it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol. but first, hitting up the local urinal lickers society for winery recommendations, make a night of it

lol

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Good soup! posted:

the second one is completely baffling. a big chunk of the first hour is everyone harvesting grain in slow motion set to cheesy overwrought music. then the black guy from gladiator announces that it’s time for everyone to sit down at a table together and one by one reveal their Tragic Backstories.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Boofy posted:

the second one is completely baffling. a big chunk of the first hour is everyone harvesting grain in slow motion set to cheesy overwrought music. then the black guy from gladiator announces that it’s time for everyone to sit down at a table together and one by one reveal their Tragic Backstories.

lmao. The Midnight Club but for knock off star wars.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol