Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

mbt posted:

lol. double feature of Big Trouble in Little China / Come and See

I see you're part of movie club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

lol but thats basically movie club

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Boobie Snub. Get owned.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I felt like something was wrong with me cause after tomb my reaction was at worst drat thats sad and i looked around and there were people sobbing. Like, i cried at big fish lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the last movie I cried from was Her. Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I cry all the time.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mbt posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I cry all the time.

I do rarely. Interstellar made me cry but more because of this girl I was talking to’s tragic story connected to it. Lmfao. The movie was trash.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

In Training posted:

Watched nausicaa of the valley of the wind..never seent it before, drat good flick.

the manga is really great too because miyazaki wasn't finished with the story when he directed the film.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I cried during the Life Aquatic when Steve Zissou comes face to face with his white whale

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

mbt posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I cry all the time.

I tear up from movie trailers if I'm at a multiplex because the bass is boosted so much it makes my bones shake and I get weirdly moved lmfao. I can't really explain it and I long ago stopped fighting it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No it's ok babe I just. I didn't know Fast 11 was coming to theater on Memorial Day Weekend. I just. I just need a minute.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

I tear up from movie trailers if I'm at a multiplex because the bass is boosted so much it makes my bones shake and I get weirdly moved lmfao. I can't really explain it and I long ago stopped fighting it.

this happens to me too but i still try to fight it. but then someone in the trailer will say like "godzilla's..... dead ??" and i do a half sob that sounds like a bokoblin in zelda dying

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I get that from bagpipes, asmr and Al Green.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I cry off and on throughout every movie I watch just because I'm so proud of all the people who made it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Watched it for the first time on a double feature where they played this and tomb of the fireflies lol

lol drat

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

crying ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my kids watched the latest episode of bluey this morning and I cried when I realized the whole thing was because the parents were selling their house.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A few episodes of bluey get me hosed up every time I see them, but I'm just happy there's a preschooler show to watch with my daughters that is good (outside of sesame street)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

house of the dad posted:

I cry off and on throughout every movie I watch just because I'm so proud of all the people who made it

That is a real dad thing to do

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Kazvall posted:

I cried during the Life Aquatic when Steve Zissou comes face to face with his white whale

Big deal. We all cry during the life Aquatic. Grow some loving stones and weep like a man.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Big deal. We all cry during the life Aquatic. Grow some loving stones and weep like a man.

Pass the tissues and take a seat, bitch.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I cry during. carpet. I cry during... desk

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Cubone posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cubone posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Movies haven't done it in a long time, but death stranding had me sobbing lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Movies haven't done it in a long time, but death stranding had me sobbing lol

Tommie Earl Jenkins was so fuckin good

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cubone posted:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Cubone posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

catching up on Curb and every time they say "Les. J. McCrabs" i think of Leonard, lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I'm reading Infinite Jest and one of the characters is nicknamed Bimmy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Frenz posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Frenz posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reading the Family Matters Wiki.

quote:

In the Season 6 two part episode: To Be or Not To Be, Steve was stuck as Stefan for a while, after Carl was accidentally transformed into Carl Urkel, due to Myra's tampering with the transformation chamber to sabotage it and preventing Stefan.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Waldo Faldo asking if he can use his jail phone call on a 976 number.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Frenz posted:

we have os much to talk about

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

couldn't really sleep last night so i was flipping through criterion and ended up watching seijun suzuki's all time classic tokyo drifter and i never realized how much i wanted him to do an adaptation of the yakuza games. like the miike film has some great moments and kinda gets the bizarreness of the yakuza world, but i want to see kiryu sing his own theme song and whistle the musical motif every time he enters a scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

tokyo drifter ftw