Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah, this poo poo rules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzwQI2kFYcY

rip to a real king.

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Apr 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

French Accent posted:

tokyo drifter ftw

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61aRJ2zOHxQ

its gonna be good, i bet

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

the first ep already is.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hell yes

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

smiling friends ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

gently caress yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hell yes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kazvall posted:

I cried during the Life Aquatic when Steve Zissou comes face to face with his white whale

I cried at the robot at the end of Laputa because it seemed so happy looking after its plants. Feelings are mysterious

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I cried when I read the plot synopsis of the first season of The Conners lmfao, it reads like a crime drama.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1. Roseanne was found dead from meth and other insane racist drugs and the family is being held together by a tenuous thread.
2. Dan Conner discovers that DJ is into poppers and stealing copper wires. Mark has IBS and Darlene comes to terms with the loss of Fat Woman Dan Had A Crush On in Season 5 or w/e’s tragic death at the hands of the town’s first serial killer.
3. Aunt Jackie gets involved in human trafficking.
4. Gay boss gets AIDS but not in an offensive gay way.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

1. Roseanne was found dead from meth and other insane racist drugs and the family is being held together by a tenuous thread.
2. Dan Conner discovers that DJ is into poppers and stealing copper wires. Mark has IBS and Darlene comes to terms with the loss of Fat Woman Dan Had A Crush On in Season 5 or w/e’s tragic death at the hands of the town’s first serial killer.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Aunt Jackie's adoptive albino son goes missing. Three days later, Dan loses the annual pie eating contest. In order to cheer him up, an old biker friend from the past (Jim Carey) comes to cheer him up.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Aunt Jackie's adoptive albino son goes missing. Three days later, Dan loses the annual pie eating contest. In order to cheer him up, an old biker friend from the past (Jim Carey) comes to cheer him up.

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol what the gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Criterion Channel has a bunch of William Friedkin (guy that did The French Connection) movies this month, watching Sorcerer right now and it's loving sick. Instead of the usual crime flick all the characters already did their big heist/hit/scam/whatever and hosed up and needed to disappear and the movie's about them taking on a suicidal transport job in the jungle to stay dissapeared.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fortaleza posted:

Criterion Channel has a bunch of William Friedkin (guy that did The French Connection) movies this month, watching Sorcerer right now and it's loving sick. Instead of the usual crime flick all the characters already did their big heist/hit/scam/whatever and hosed up and needed to disappear and the movie's about them taking on a suicidal transport job in the jungle to stay dissapeared.

yeah, it's so good. relatedly, the criterion channel is the only real streaming service worth it imo because they always pick all killer no filler. even if you're not a film nerd, they have some great movies that everyone should see.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

its not incorrect to call friedkin “the guy who did the french connection” but i think he made another movie thats even more recognizeable. sorcerer is my favorite one of his though. absolutely thrilling

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Picked up the first volume of Punpun. Can't wait to see what zany hijinx this little pigeon guy gets up to

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

How is the castlevania netflix series?

I tried to watch one episode awhile ago and bounced off. My buddy swears to gently caress that it rocks but I need some imps to bowl me over.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Kazvall posted:

I tried to watch one episode awhile ago and bounced off. My buddy swears to gently caress that it rocks but I need some imps to bowl me over.

It gets better after the first episode, if you have any Castlevania III nostalgia you should be able to enjoy.

One funny thing is how incredibly specific it is with putting exact dates and real world place names on title cards, while not bothering to get any historical detail of said times and places right.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Kazvall posted:

https://youtu.be/_0fU6YsRRNo?si=UAk5WO9cSLyy8Foi

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Trash. The first season sucks and the next three are even worse. Good animation here and there but the plot is actually abhorrent and offensive. Still not as bad as Dragon's Dogma Netflix though

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Trash. The first season sucks and the next three are even worse. Good animation here and there but the plot is actually abhorrent and offensive. Still not as bad as Dragon's Dogma Netflix though

Welp, the eagle has spoken

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Just finished the Millennium Falcon arc in Berserk. Absolutely insane, Miura surpassed himself with every volume. I'm sad there's only a few volumes left, but that arc was incredible. RIP Miura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Picked up the first volume of Punpun. Can't wait to see what zany hijinx this little pigeon guy gets up to

I don't think I should have been allowed to buy Punpun