Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

blue texas

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

laying in bed with my cat, thinking about delta

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

you've heard about open biden but what about open trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

blind posting from 30 pages back, hopefully i haven't been beaten

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao does abbott really have it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip to the tipshat guy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the us education system is the worst in the world

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm sure that there'll be some spread from it, but it should be noted the Mann Center is an open air venue (there's a roof over part of it with some lawn seating) in Philadelphia which still has pretty low numbers relative to the rest of the country right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm sorry, this is funny as hell and I'm not going to pretend it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9scIyiDoNI

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I hate tech for a multitude of reasons but I don't have to write code or directly manage anyone so I try not to complain too much

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pivoting away from writing code is the best thing. just being able to present yourself as someone who can understand why writing code sucks and the pitfalls with regards to estimating work, regressions, etc. is worth a lot to people

you'll probably make 25-40% less than devs but you do 95% less work which ends up being things you can still take credit for. bing bong so simple

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

we havent even had the coastal and upper midwest states get hit yet. ny, cali, illinois, michigan, ohio, pa all can take the hospitalizations to the moon once the it spreads more outside the SEC states

PA should basically be split between everything that isn't Philadelphia and its immediate suburbs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

biden is worse than trump because if trump were prez the libs would at least still be wearing masks out of spite

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im sam

*guitar riff*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Blackhawk posted:

Current thread theory is that if you get a strong reaction to the mRNA vax you might have already had covid.

Neither was particularly awful but I had a worse reaction to the first shot than the second. Tired legs in particular when climbing up stairs. Arm was in pretty bad pain as well.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao. owned

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Thoguh posted:

Now that the vaccine has fill FDA approval, COVID is more over than it has ever been before.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eventually this will run out of memory somehow due to being an infinite loop

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

No big changes, but posting anyway.

Today

Yesterday

covidactnow.org

PA is the last bastion of American Freedom

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what's up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/pa6n2b/i_was_waiting_for_the_vaccine_to_be_fda_approved/

there are tons of these idiots posting pics of themselves getting vaxxed who were actually waiting for fda approval. lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the internet is the worst invention in human history after maybe nuclear weapons or the car

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

lmao

we are doomed

hell yeah

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/derek8185338005/status/1429897197089280024?s=21

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the real number is probably double or triple that though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

I'm dumb as poo poo but somehow I'm like smarter than 95% people in this cursed country, how

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

forgot about this song

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i could link la roux but instead i'll link placebo. idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js_z-qYCtDA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

covid

Adbot