Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

fosborb posted:

also lol if they all get legionnaires

The lack of legionnaires outbreaks this past year has surprised me.

btw it's well know that more vaccines equals better resistance so we shouldn't just stop at 20. Let's try hitting 100 covid shots lmao

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
So when should we expect the next huge wave that will cause all of civilization to come to a halt? This winter?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
how many weeks/months til we get the vaccine resistant strain guys?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
will the vaccine resistant strain finally blackpill cspam into rooting for the virus to kill as many people as possible as retribution by the natural world for the folly of men?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0

cspam in two months "the underclasses are starting to get desperate"

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Ice Phisherman posted:

As someone fascinated by Southern history I've wondered more than a few times if all of the former slaveowners in the South and the rest of the rebel shitbag elites were just hanged.

The world would have been a better place.

reconstruction was doomed to fail the moment blacks and whites started working together to fight gilded age inequality.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

lol the south's obesity epidemic and covid are colliding with its fascism in order to produce the largest die off in recent memory.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
btw how much does you probability of dying from covid go up if you're obese?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I popped into this thread just this evening and I already want to relapse on xanax after three years sober

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
How much do I have to work out to get monoclonal abs? Is that more or less than a six pack?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
covid but it only kills boomer and fat people

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Just found r/nonewnormal and I think we should put all the posters on the subreddit together in a room with posters in this thread and see who wins lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
At this point we've surely got vaccine resistance collapsing in black and brown communities?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

A Gin Palace posted:

To add some perspective: I am a zoomer. Lol if you think people in my generation will (or believe we will) ever, ever have 3 kids and a mortgage. Almost all of us are going to be stuck in debt hell for the rest of our lives and will rent lovely apartments which will be flooded by ever-rising seas when we're 50. We are totally hosed, and I think a lot of zoomer internet culture is just built off of this nihilistic nothing-matters-poo poo's-hosed kind of attitude. We use the internet as a vehicle to drown ourselves in escapism, because we need something to distract ourselves from our futures. I don't exactly think this is healthy, but I hope it's at least understandable.

fam this is legit every generation before you in their 20s since the 60s

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

A Gin Palace posted:

climate change didnt hit them in their 40s though did it

in the 60s everyone thought the world was about to be destroyed by overpopulation and then nuclear winter and the ozone layer in the 80s

i think every generation recently has had a latent fear of societal collapse.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Do you believe current generations are better off than they were in the 60s

yes i believe we are in a better shape than the time where you could be lobotimized for being gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
i hear ketamine is a good treatment for covid