Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
coviasd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

PerniciousKnid posted:

New thread title: that video of the kid being slammed in the window from when you log out.

I never log out

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

BONGHITZ posted:

gently caress the forums i want my giant rear end covid thread with a gently caress ton of drama

make it so madjackal can only see and post in this thread

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

meet girls at the store posted:

My office Open Bidened at 8:00 this morning with a celebratory staff breakfast. It’s now 11:39, somebody has tested positive, and they’re scrambling to do contact tracing for the breakfast party. Life comes at you fast.

god drat that owns so much lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
imagine risking it all for a stack of lovely Albertson's bagels and vaguely warm Starbucks coffee then spending an hour with boring as gently caress co-workers

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

we know

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

remember when Joe biden told that little kid at the town hall that kids didn't die from Covid and she didn't need to worry about going back to school lmfao

rmemeber when biden campaigned on having a plan to stop covid and the plan so far looks to have been rely on vaccines only lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

quick reminder that colbert's net worth if $75m and he makes $15m a year

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
mask compliance here in Eugene is easily 95%+, with the ones not wearing a mask reeking of the type of shitass selfish personality you would expect

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mod sassinator posted:

good for refrigerator truck owners!

for sale: used chest freezer, slight odor, can fit two large adults or four small children, $150 OBO, you must come pick it up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pead posted:

There is going to be a direct line between this EO and a kid's death

they are no angels

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lol at Florida's case numbers spiking directly up.

remember like two days ago when libs on twitter were celebrating what looked to have been a plateau or something on cases lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Thoguh posted:

We had this exact same conversation last summer in the COVID thread driven by the exact same posters that consider any type of situation where you purchase a service to be "renting a servant".

replace all servers with robots so they don't have to smile and people don't have to leave a tip, also they don't get covid, bing bong so simple

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I wish all landlords nothing but death and destruction along with a severe bout of covid that doesn't kill them but makes their lungs useless and also that their dicks fall off

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
sen jacque off

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Stereotype posted:

ICU Patients:
Strokes: 1
Injuries: 3
COVID Cases: 321
Heart Attacks: 2

someone please help me figure out what to do, my state is dying

buy fewer covid tests

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

the only good thing about this insane delta wave is the increased poetic justice chuds are receiving, it's just a shame that white privilege will keep them alive.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I want to poo poo all over nate silver's face and stuff his head into a toilet

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

T-Paine posted:

https://twitter.com/jayobtv/status/1427763084593074178
I believe Desantis hates Florida and wants it destroyed, and I mean

turning a big dial taht says "death" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

abbott currently wheeling himself through every ICU in the state, taking deep breaths, muttering "more..... MORE!!!!!"

he's a US domesticated Bolsonaro

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
abbott: what's your secret
Bolsonaro: that's my secret.. I'm always infected

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-guidelines-student-athletes-washington/281-e39193c9-8389-4f7f-8b3c-5cf4be7bf2c3

lmao washington state continues to just bury its head in the sand at the risk of delta, which is currently exploding into the worst surge the state has seen yet

D'OH

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
my stupid idiot child, Lowtax Goatse the 2nd, wants to wear a mask this year

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it owns so much we continue to force teachers to spend their own money making loving box fan cubes yet can give the pentagon an extra $25 billion to piss away

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Ya think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02RlfX3A7q4

Sorry to the arachnophobes in the thread.

I could kick this spider’s rear end, no contest

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Lamar Hackson

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

cool cool COOL COOL COOL.. I did have plans to potentially travel with my kiddos this week going to waterfalls and the like but no loving way I'm driving anywhere knowing that if we get in a crash we could be sitting in the halls of an ER full of unvaccinated chuds

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

External Organs posted:

gently caress, just found out one of our vent patients is actually a breakthrough case. Open Biden!!

curious, did they have any pre-existing conditions?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

skooma512 posted:

Condolences to the COVID virions that must inhabit Abbott's putrid flesh.

COVID virion infantry: sir the battle is going badly
COVID virion captain: how are we losing??
COVID virion infantry: it seems we don't have a leg to stand on
COVID virion captain: oh gently caress lol
COVID virion infantry: lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

he posts in the trump thread

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Zisky posted:

Biden just announced the federal government will pay the salaries of school boards/teachers that have their pay docked for mandating masks.

it's the most liberal thing ever to instead try and push back in every fashion against the GOP doing absolutely illegal things libs come in and do a weird haphazard fix.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lovelyn posted:

Just signed up for a booster under a fake name. What should I do if my work mandates a booster? Get a fourth? Should I try to level with my vaccinator and tell them it's my third and ask them to just give it to me under my real name? Cancel this appointment and wait 3-4 weeks for my official booster eligibility?

just be honest and say you got a booster sooner than they were authorized for reasons that are none of their loving business. maybe you have a health issue that prompted you to get a booster sooner than later, and you have the proof.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
continues to own that kids under 12 are not a thing

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Der Meister posted:

my guess is the vaccines cause issues in the 5-12 demo

hopefully not though there's nothing to suggest that.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Huge Cervix

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it's truly disappointing we can't do two things at once, like giving people a 3rd dose and also vaccinating the world but alas, incremental liberalism must prevail

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Oldest Man posted:

Dunno why people are that worried about Jay Inslee's weak as poo poo mask "mandate" when Delta isn't slowing down for anything short of closures of schools and businesses. It's like being worried that a pair of water wings isn't as good as a life jacket as a five thousand foot tall wall of water crests above you.

the ultimate irony is that this became true and millions upon millions of people have hosed immune systems across the board for life

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mod sassinator posted:

lol it is a real concern

could just say you moved here from some european country and cannot wait to get vaccinated. that you moved your flight up 6 months to get jabbed sooner in the states. america very great country!! very great!!!

poo poo there are some pretty good fake stories you can say:
-I just beat cancer and can now get vaccinated
-I lived off the grid for the last year and a half and just found out we were in a pandemic
-I'm deathly afraid of needles and have been building up the courage since April to finally get the shot

just go wild, who cares, nobody cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

McNugget Buddy posted:

"my wife would kill me if she found out I'm here" is a good one

"I was brainwashed by qanon for over two years and finally got the help I desperately needed"