Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The Kroenkes are not competent enough to fire Arteta, so I’ll go with Vieira.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

arteta will lose the first five matches, owners will panic and sack him to try to salvage some rep with the fans

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Only two arteta spaces left phwoar who's going to sneak in there

Surprised no takers for brucey. Mike Ashley is certainly the sort of owner who doesn't give a gently caress what's going on on the pitch as long as you're above 18th but that 4-2 defeat was probably the best performance you're going to get all season imo. Mod note: if the Saudis take over Newcastle Steve Bruce getting beheaded does count for the purposes of this contest

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Gonna go with Tuchel. Mostly because I don't want to split my prize with other posters.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

It's going to be whoever the Watford manager is this month because they bloody love a manager change.

Or Farteta

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I hope I’m wrong and I hope it’s Pep

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

dyche will not survive.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
It’s gunna be Vieira, bank on it

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008
Dean Smith will crash & burn

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Sean Dyche due to the new owners.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Starting to regret choosing arteta lol

https://twitter.com/Matt_Furniss/status/1429132781871849477?t=W_0q5hv1YFCNJMH5keHz2g&s=19

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Got to be Xisco, who is then replaced by Quique Sanchez Flores

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Dyche

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Arteta.

Dressed For Chess
May 6, 2007
Fun Shoe
Gimme Arteta.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

drat looks like i'm too late for arteta, get me into the xisco disco

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Sphyre posted:

drat looks like i'm too late for arteta, get me into the xisco disco

This is a good suggestion for next TRP name change

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Xisco of Watford will go when they're in relegation spots in January

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Steve Bruce, noted cabbage target.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Steve Bruce, noted cabbage target.

You fool!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i'm counting on the Saudis, regrettably

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I'll go with Xisco, Watford's owners love to fire their managers and replace them with someone I've never heard of before

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Steve Bruce and his fat head

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I mean I think even the biggest arsenal fans weren't expecting much today but the state of this performance, arteta must have griddle marks on his arse from the heat of that seat imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

I mean I think even the biggest arsenal fans weren't expecting much today but the state of this performance, arteta must have griddle marks on his arse from the heat of that seat imo

Yeah, Wenger survived the 8-2 but he had like 15 mostly successful years on the job then. Arteta, not so much

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

since I can't go with Arteta I'll go for Xisco

Dressed For Chess
May 6, 2007
Fun Shoe
Feeling REAL nice about that Arteta pick right now.

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008
Yeah - you Arteta pickers are running off with it.
drat they’ve sucked. Didn’t expect them to get any points against City, but they were horrendous and Arteta was just grabbing his face for 90 minutes.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Viera is having a fairly reasonable start to the season so far as well.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Fair play to Arteta, we all thought he’d underwhelm but he’s really setting new standards for bad

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If you haven't already picked a horse I'd again suggest Steve Bruce:

quote:

The 60-year-old said: “To the detriment of the team? Well then you start looking at yourself, of course.

"But, knowing the way I am, it’s not in my nature to walk away from something when we’re in a fight ... (saying) ‘oh, it’s too difficult, so I’m going to walk away’ – that doesn’t really register with me.”

'Ive never walked away from anything in my life' chat four games into the season, the walls are closing in. If Leeds beat them tonight it could be curtains for brucey

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

the sex ghost posted:

If you haven't already picked a horse I'd again suggest Steve Bruce:

'Ive never walked away from anything in my life' chat four games into the season, the walls are closing in. If Leeds beat them tonight it could be curtains for brucey

He’d look lovely with longer hair tbh.

It’s gonna be Farke

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Total Meatlove posted:

It’s gonna be Farke

Coming to this conclusion too tbh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Looks like if arteta ever retires from management he could have a promising career as a potter because he's made prize mugs out of everyone itt

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I always believed

(that he wouldn't be the first manager to be fired)

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

the sex ghost posted:

Looks like if arteta ever retires from management he could have a promising career as a potter because he's made prize mugs out of everyone itt
I only done it to tempt fate

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
drat looks like bielsa bought himself some time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I don't realllly think he was in trouble but when you're dropping points and bringing raphinha off for the dubious Tyler Roberts because This Is The Tactic a win just calms everyone down. Still feeling confident Dyche is packing up his big tin of worms as we speak

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gimme Xisco Munoz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
It's going to be Brendan in the end.