Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Nuno Espírito Santo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Who had Xisco as the prediction?

https://twitter.com/AdamLeventhal/status/1444556316232536065

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not that disgraceful to get beat by Leeds at elland road. Bit offended actually

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

and hes gone

https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1444598096697217024

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Jealous of s club that realises it's not working and sacks their manager

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Follow me for more hot betting tips, you’d be up right now

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Gone Song

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Jose posted:

Jealous of s club that realises it's not working and sacks their manager

sure but do you want this

https://twitter.com/RichJolly/status/1444599772845850628

lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sunderland stayed up all 3 of these seasons lol

https://twitter.com/thesackrace/status/1444594321827581953?s=20

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

oh hey I win

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I knew it

Watford just freakin love sacking managers

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Sacktober strikes again! Congrats to:

- Literally Lewis Hamilton
- sticksy
- Vyelkin
- Backdoor Delivery
- Sphyre
- UnderFreddy
- Mr Snips
- King of False Promises
and Sandwolf sneaking in at the absolute death.

I'll fire off those tags for you ASAP and chuck in plat if you haven't got it because I can do that button.

Just to keep the fun going the Sack Race will continue until we have a top 3. Anyone who picked the 2nd and 3rd managers to get sacked will get some kind of non-gangtag prize. If you pick the 4th sacked manager you're getting a comedy probe 4th place trophy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
if you can, please try and give me the cool scrolling gangtag thingie because i think three is too many to stack up under my avatar, thanks sex ghost

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Oh no I’ve got 3 already what happens now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you stick them in [marquee][/marquee] tags or something similar to make them scroll

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Well I've just spammed the gently caress out of the modqueue and resubmitted some for posters with multiple tags so if there's a new mod tomorrow you'll know why lol

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

feel free to just remove the text under my avatar when you add the gangtag

also: ez, everyone knows Arteta will never get sacked :stoke:

edit: gardening leave gang is on on!

UnderFreddy fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Oct 3, 2021

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Well I've just spammed the gently caress out of the modqueue and resubmitted some for posters with multiple tags so if there's a new mod tomorrow you'll know why lol

thank mr. sex ghost

thanxghost

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
cheers m8

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe I broke your av lol. It's in the queue to be mended

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Think my av is broken too, dunno if it’s related to this, but someone else’s is the guy licking a bum.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sticksy posted:

Think my av is broken too, dunno if it’s related to this, but someone else’s is the guy licking a bum.

after doing some detective work this wasnt me but was a fyad title change that was rescinded but went through anyway?? idk. you can keep bum guy or I'll sort you out with a shiny new one because you are a contest winner

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

thanks mod I love it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

let's goooo

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

thanks for the gardening leave gang

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Big apologies to Mr. Munoz’ family. I had no idea I had this ability.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

after doing some detective work this wasnt me but was a fyad title change that was rescinded but went through anyway?? idk. you can keep bum guy or I'll sort you out with a shiny new one because you are a contest winner

Thanks for the sleuthing, and shiny new one, please.

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
I’ll toss my hat in for Ole. Spending that kind of money on Ronaldo and not getting results is bound to have upper echelons looking to lay the blame on someone.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

TitusGroen posted:

I’ll toss my hat in for Ole. Spending that kind of money on Ronaldo and not getting results is bound to have upper echelons looking to lay the blame on someone.

I don't think he will be sacked during the season but if he goes another season without a trophy then some questions will be asked behind the scenes I bet.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Steven Bruce will be fired

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone choosing this late and not picking Bruce as the next to go is frankly insane

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

CyberPingu posted:

I don't think he will be sacked during the season but if he goes another season without a trophy then some questions will be asked behind the scenes I bet.

You're probably right but imagine the drama!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jupjamie/status/1449349737988206592?s=21

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

literally a squires comic

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2021/oct/05/david-squires-on-squad-game-the-brutal-drama-featuring-watford-fc

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puň essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

CyberPingu posted:

He'll stay for the season unless he goes full Moyesrinho and completely loses the dressing room

I don't think he even really needs to win a trophy, but he needs to be up there and seriously competing for one or I think he'll be gone at that point

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Bape Culture posted:

Steven Bruce will be fired

Myssu posted:

Anyone choosing this late and not picking Bruce as the next to go is frankly insane

Looks like we got a couple Nostradami here

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

FullLeatherJacket posted:

He'll stay for the season unless he goes full Moyesrinho and completely loses the dressing room

I don't think he even really needs to win a trophy, but he needs to be up there and seriously competing for one or I think he'll be gone at that point

If we get top 4 he's safe and that's all there is to it.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

If we get top 4 he's safe and that's all there is to it.

With the investment they’ve made the last couple of years and a squad arguably capable of winning a trophy, if not challenging for the league, for how long?

Then again I guess the Glazers dgaf as long as CL and its money is secured.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sticksy posted:

Then again I guess the Glazers dgaf as long as CL and its money is secured.

It's this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jethro posted:

Looks like we got a couple Nostradami here

Celebratory cans for a5h, KYOON GRIFFEY JR and Tortuga but not Myssu as you picked Vieira earlier on. As runners-up you all get a participation trophy title and I will also put a TRP poster of your choice on 24-hour gardening leave at a time of your choice.