Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mission 14: The Battle of Lhasa

Translated script for anyone playing along. Translated Stage 12 (NES and PSX) Script.

Preferred Hosts: Rumble, Odysee
Regular Host: Youtube

A simpler episode this time. 2G has gone off to do G Gundam plot that we'll be covering in the next few episodes. For now, 2 and 2 Complete Box have gone to Lhasa to find a shuttle booster and go into space. However, engine problems cause the Argama one more to fall behind. Fortunately, that's a blessing in disguise, because we get an upgrade to our warship, and the NES team finally gets the upgrades that the other games got at the end of last episode. The stage is rather easy, although I was overconfident in both versions, leading to a few reloads in the PSX version, and a restart on the NES version. Fortunately, neither caused too big a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mission 14: Combined

So, the whole "September is going to be busy" warning I gave last time has come true. I was all nice and snug with a 2 week backlog, thinking there wouldn't be any interruption. However, being a festival coordinator, plus MC, has eaten up almost all of my time for the past week and a half, and I'm down to a two day backlog (although I did stream Doki Doki Literature Club yesterday, so once I upload that, I'll be back up to three days). I also have a wedding next weekend where I'm the best man. So more things interrupting my ability to release videos. Hopefully, I'll pull through and everything will work out (releases are every other week, but I haven't finished translating the next stage of 2G).

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mission 15: His Name is Undefeated of the East

Translated script for anyone playing along. Translated Stage 12 (2G) Script.

NES and Complete Box have made their way to space. However, before 2G can join them, we must first cover some G Gundam plot. We go to Shinjuku and experience episode 12 of G Gundam, Master Asia's first appearance. Most importantly, we do the School of the Undefeated of the East's shout. Also, Master Asia is on foot and has double move, so we need to work fast to not let him steal all of our kills.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Oct 28, 2023

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 16 is delayed because I haven't translated it yet. I'll be releasing another Crush Crush episode tomorrow instead. Hopefully, I'll put out an SRW release each of the next two Saturdays, which will put me back on schedule. We'll see if that works out.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mission 16: Devil Gundam Appears

Translated script for anyone playing along. Translated Stage 13 (2G) Script.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal, Master Asia! We don't get the appearance of the Shuffle Alliance, so Master Asia's retreat is a little odd. Aside from that, most of this episode is straight from the show, and that helped a lot with translating. One more 2G exclusive G Gundam stage next, and then we'll reunite with the other two games.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode went live on time, but I didn't have time to post here.

Mission 17: Mysterious Warrior Schwarz

Translated script for anyone playing along. Translated Stage 14 (2G) Script.

Preferred Hosts: [url=https://rumble.com/v3v1m0x-lets-play-super-robot-wars-2g.-episode-17-mysterious-warrior-schwarz.html[/url], Odysee

Domon has ditched the rest of the team to pursue the Devil Gundam on his own. Rain follows him, but they step into Master Asia's trap. Rain is forced to pilot the Shining Gundam while Domon is on foot fighting Master Asia.

Fortunately, Uso and the Shrike team arrive to help, as does Schwarz Bruder. Domon also learns Meikyo Shisui, and unlocks the Shining Gundam's Super Mode. He also learns the power of friendship and promises to not run off on his own again and work with the rest of the team.

With this, we wrap up the G Gundam side story, and reunite with the NES and PSX versions of the game next episode. This was supposed to be the three short and easy stages (that let me stay up to date, and maybe even get ahead). That did not happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
RIP