Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vei
That Purpose Is: I realized this tiny mystery scab isn't healing because it's probably not a scab -- it's probably a tick -- and I am not tweezing a tick out of my thigh while sober

::anime mushroom sigh::

fml i cant believe i have to do this im such a PUSSY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vei

nut posted:

i believe in u, tweeze hard with conviction imagine all of byob is holding ur hand while u do it
Thank You Brother

your friend sk posted:

can you do the thing where you squeeze around it and it swells up and falls off
This makes sense but I'm simply not hardcore enough

Bo-Pepper posted:

give the tick psilocybin causing it to reconsider its entire world view
I'm half wondering if I killed it by hitting a ~gentlemenly blood alcohol level~ last weekend

and half wanting to hallucinate cool dragons on shrooms again

Vei
while i slowly drink claw #2, i'd like to say I am NEVER chilling on my balcony and reading again*

this tick surely came from the Big Cool Tree right next to my balcony idk

*i will definitely do this again because it's chill

Vei

Manifisto posted:

presumably you are also getting the tick a little drunk as well, it's really the compassionate thing to do
i'm srsly curious if you can kill ticks by hitting a certain BAC

like who is better evolved to tolerate alcohol, ME, A COOL SPACE MONKEY, or some stupid rear end bug

Vei

Areola Grande posted:

https://youtu.be/peHNOqhCETc

here's ur tick pulling soundtrack OP. It will give u added confidence
I just pulled it, and boy this is a 20 milligram weight off my thigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a new man!

it was a scab which is concerning since it didn't like fall off/heal in a timely manner, but whatever melanoma is probably better than a tick bite right..? let me just quickly confirm this good news on WebMD........ . ..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vei
glory be to summer