Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
In Québec we got a whole bunch of dubbed anime that I remember watching as a kid: Grendizer (localized as Goldorak), Mahotsukai Sally (as Minifée), Sherlock Hound, Huckleberry Finn (yes they made a Huck Finn anime), Rocky Chuck (as Les Contes de la forêt verte), Maya the Bee, Anne of Green Gables, Uchuusen Sagitarrius (as Les Aventuriers de L'espace) and a poo poo-ton more I'm trying to remember.

And that's without going into the France/Canada-Japan co-productions like Mysterious Cities of Gold.

When I became a teen I got into anime as anime, with Dragon ball and Yugioh and Full Metal Alchemist and Inu-Yasha and Gundam and a poo poo-ton more. But my first memories are these dubbed cartoons that I didn't know were anime until much later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU