Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah playing as the mastermind seems cool, though I have a feeling that she's not REALLY the mastermind or something like that.

I am fully expecting some twist that shows the death game was hijacked. We'll see though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
I'm a bit sad that Pandora wasn't voted out immediately. There's something just hilarious about that to me-imagine designing this overcomplicated mess of a death game and doing all this preparation just to get yeeted in the first round.

Red John
Jul 12, 2018

Junpei posted:

Invidia seems pretty cool and nice, it would suck if he was the traitor we had to kill.

He's probably hiding the worst crime of all, that's how these things play out.

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
I eagerly await the death of gula, good lord.

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
Man this whole puzzle solving thing is REALLY reliant on somebody not misspeaking, huh?

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
I was thinking about it last update with trists reaction to Ira biting it, and how callous he was being - but man he's a loving psychopath huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red John
Jul 12, 2018
Are there truly no good, likeable people amongst these criminals? I'm shocked.