Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retrograde
Jan 22, 2007

Strange game-- the only winning move is not to play.
Bumping because surprise, Tommy's doing something lovely again:

https://www.timeextension.com/news/...s-he-doesnt-own

Tldr: he's selling sheet music he doesn't own the rights to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao Tommy will continue to be completely shameless and lame until the day he dies. Sheet music??? Is he actually making money off this?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I'm impressed he was able to do all the weird poo poo he did with his house while dealing with an HOA. He deserves another award for that.

tell me this is the house cm punk went into debt for

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Is this out yet :f5:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

...! posted:

Is this out yet :f5:

Yes. I bought one on Amazon for $40 and it works with any USB gamepad or keyboard, plays tons of retro and emulated games all the way up to PS1, lets you browse the internet, and even plays movies and other media files.

Oh wait, that was a Raspberry Pi I bought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

STING 64 posted:

tell me this is the house cm punk went into debt for

That house doesn't have any themed rooms.