Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

There are no words for this. I can only either sigh or try to see if my jaw drops so much it unhinges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I apparently forgot about this thread for a few months and I come back to... many more cars smashed into the pileup.

Personal favorite is Tommy's dad's note that sounded like an annoucement that he was loving dead, not that he needed to be bailed out of jail or given leniency or whatever.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/intellivision-amicos-trademark-listed-as-abandoned-in-latest-sign-it-may-never-release/

They've got 2 months to file an appeal and extension but it looks like it may finally be admitting its dead.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

The one year anniversary of Hbomberguy's video came and went and still not a peep from Tommy.

For once, his mom has cause to be very proud.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The last weekend was very bad for bad people.

Tommy's mom is still very proudcitation needed