Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Please pick a winner for Pats/Eagles
This poll is closed.
Okay 7 29.17%
No 10 41.67%
Pats 5 20.83%
Eagles 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That looked painful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.
Hey. Check this out:
...NFC...LEAST

Boom. Got 'em.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Flac-NOooo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kalli posted:

Anyone else get like 4 vaccine commercials so far tonight?

no, perhaps they are trying to tell you something
(get your shots)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wait how did the official run up under center, motion to the qb to delay the snap for (what I assume) was correct ball placement on the snap, but the playclock kept running? How does that work?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh my god, eagles.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Watching a bit of the Bengals play Washington tonight on a stream, and I guess this is really the first time I've watched Washington since the name change, which I think is important, but seeing a dude in the stands with a T-shirt that literally just says "FOOTBALL TEAM" is... well that's rough. I guess that just drove it home to me I suppose, that sucks.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 21, 2021

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

boy this bears team looks sharp huh?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hughmoris posted:

Just got home and saw the score. Did our NVP dunk on the Bears or what?

Oh my yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kiimo posted:

One handed.

Seems good

ahhhh ehhhh *I'm doing the waffling thing with my hands* Like he comes up with it 'sorta' but is also on the line and ahhh hmmm

I mean it's pre-season, right, it doesn't matter, but that's one they're gonna look at and hem and haw over, without a doubt. That one was RIGHT there.