Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Lmao. I’m glad someone watched this game because I’m interested in how these new guys played but not so much that I’m going to piss away a Saturday afternoon on it.

Frattesi caused England some problems early and missed a good chance to score, but he didn't maintain that influence throughout. Scamacca didn't have a great day, both of England's CBs handled him well. Thought Locatelli was mostly very good, gave it away a few too many times trying to play hollywood passes, but all of the good attacking play seemed to start from him. Tonali wasn't at his best, seemed to run out of gas in the 2nd half. Dimarco was quite good, honestly it raised my estimation of him as a pure LB. Gnonto and Raspadori didn't get much time and didn't do much with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Frattesi caused England some problems early and missed a good chance to score, but he didn't maintain that influence throughout. Scamacca didn't have a great day, both of England's CBs handled him well. Thought Locatelli was mostly very good, gave it away a few too many times trying to play hollywood passes, but all of the good attacking play seemed to start from him. Tonali wasn't at his best, seemed to run out of gas in the 2nd half. Dimarco was quite good, honestly it raised my estimation of him as a pure LB. Gnonto and Raspadori didn't get much time and didn't do much with it.

Thank you for this. Disappointing that the only big positive wass an Inter player, and it is particularly disappointing that nobody could get past Slabhead (though Tomori has been stopping everyone on this Italy team all year, phwoar).

Anyway Palermo just won and they are in Serie B!

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
PALERMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Let’s loving goooo Palermo

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
Milan home kit now available

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dilkington posted:

I live that you can tell they took the pictures before the last match of the season and didn’t even bother to photoshop the scudetto patch on.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Dilkington posted:

These guys look like a great 90s Eurodance group.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Eric Cantonese posted:

These guys look like a great 90s Eurodance group.

The guy on the right is a rapper lol, Rkomi (he’s not very good)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The woman on the left looks like all of my female relatives (and most of the male ones). She's like distilled Italian woman.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

so is dybala going to inter or not? seems like a month ago it was going to happen and then just... nothing since

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Doctor Teeth posted:

so is dybala going to inter or not? seems like a month ago it was going to happen and then just... nothing since

I think they want to get rid of Correa first, and also are trying to get Dybala to agree to lower wages than what he’s asking for.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

I think they want to get rid of Correa first, and also are trying to get Dybala to agree to lower wages than what he’s asking for.

They've also managed to sell nobody, only loan a bunch of people out, so they'll need to do something about that.

Correa's been wasted at Inter.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Manchester United have apparently offered him all of the money as well but I think that's contingent on Ronaldo leaving. Dybala has also said that he'd prefer to stay in Italy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

The woman on the left looks like all of my female relatives (and most of the male ones). She's like distilled Italian woman.

That’s Valentina Bergamaschi, a player for the Milan womens team and the national team. And lol yeah she does have that look.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Doctor Teeth posted:

IMO, definitely not. Antun's really hosed things up here. Not signing Juve's offer for a long time, then having it pulled. And now the idea was that Dybala would go to Inter and Inter doesn't actually need him and is getting Lukaku instead so he's out in the cold. Now...

Marotta posted:

Dybala is part of the many players available for free. I had never seen so many and it proves that football is changing and that more courage is needed at a youth level... Dybala represented and still represents an opportunity, but we are ok in attack with valuable players who the coach will need to manage in the best way even if I have a solid bond with Dybala.

https://football-italia.net/inter-marotta-provides-updates-on-dybala/

That doesn't seem good to me at all. No idea where he'll end up but personally I'd rather see him somewhere in England than at Inter

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Mods please make this the background image of this thread tia

https://twitter.com/cb_ignoranza/status/1547846450532343809?s=21&t=J8CZqW8NbgjOIUlEprgmyA

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
https://twitter.com/ZachLowy/status/1552386298048090112

and hey, the spirit of Zamps still lives on

https://twitter.com/ultrapalermo/status/1552355403601793024

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao at both of those. Money may have ruined football but acts of lunacy will save it.

Also Genoa smashed Lazio 4-1 today and Ascoli beat Roma 1-0. I know it’s summer friendlies but lol.

E: I actually wonder if the two Palermo guys were forced/paid out. I imagine the City group can hire whoever they want.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 28, 2022

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Apparently the club is very upset about it and tried to convince them to stay lmao

But lets hope there is a plan in place... But I doubt it.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Gigi Galli posted:

Lmao at both of those. Money may have ruined football but acts of lunacy will save it.

Thread title (in Italian)?

BTW, the fight with Jurić could've been about bringing in Vlašić.
https://www.hammers.news/news/west-ham-flop-nikola-vlasic-central-to-physical-fight-between-manager-and-sporting-director-caught-on-video/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009830&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

New thread, amici