Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I realized recently that someone from Tacoma is called a Tacoman, and I refuse to pronounce that any other way than "taco man". :taco:
i want to be a taco man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Lamuella posted:

Compared to two years ago, Private Party have gone from being a talented spot based team to being able to tell ring stories. If Hardy has been working with them on that, he's done a very good job.

Compared to two years ago, Isiah Kassidy has gone from a man with none (or possibly one) watches to being a man with TWO watches. If Hardy has been working with him on that, he's done a very good job.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Private Party rules

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Jerusalem posted:

Introduce a new wrestler with just a giant loving head. loving huge. Have him laugh that his head is so large that nobody will ever be able to kick it in. Then let nature take its course.

Only if they're billed as being from Easter Island.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ChrisBTY posted:

As an aside from the CM Punk thing: can I just say it was nice to see Private Party do Private Party things again? They're been Crony A and Crony B for Matt Hardy for so long that I started to doubt if they would do the things that made them awesome in the first place. It felt like every match they've been in on Dynamite they've slowed the pace to Hardy's level and have been much worse off for it.

Addendum: I don't generally watch Dark so if they've been doing that stuff there all along I wouldn't know it.

if you go back and watch any HFO vs Dark Order multiman tag from the past few months on the Darks, any one of them would be worth your time

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I don't get the complaints about how Private Party has been booked recently, they've had really good matches and have improved dramatically in-ring, and they're positioned incredibly prominently as part of a big-rear end faction that gives them plenty of on-camera time even if they're only at ring side. I think it's been great for them and will help their longevity immensely because, if nothing else, it's given them a story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Introduce a new wrestler with just a giant loving head. loving huge. Have him laugh that his head is so large that nobody will ever be able to kick it in. Then let nature take its course.

flatluigi posted:

I mean I'd love for her to show up again soon too but I think we'll get a lot more lead-up to the first actual intergender match