Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the choice was between smackdown or the accountant on tnt. i chose the accountant.

grinding guilty gear tower games over here getting bodied by potemkins is better than smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Had a sleep and ready to stay up until 4am for the wrestling. I’m psyched

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Had a sleep and ready to stay up until 4am for the wrestling. I’m psyched

i'd like it if you had a bulbasaur avatar, or any avatar. but i was thinking of bulbasaur because i've seen a lot of the charmander chasing his own tail, and the nick gage squirtle. it would really complete my "just got fired by wwe" checklist that wrestlers tweet out.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i cant prove it but every episode of AEW that followed the accountant has been a banger

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i cant prove it but every episode of AEW that followed the accountant has been a banger

that's because accountants gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Semen Spunk

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I mean, that's not difficult; it's a movie starring Ben Affleck. Footage of paint drying would be exciting after watching Affleck act.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
In my seat!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
loving hell, where y'all going for the after show? (to bed i know)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'll go backstage (which, yes yes, I know, is a euphemism for bed)
Cause I'll have to kick out of sleep a million times.

But that's what watching wrestling live is all about. Sleep deprivation and junk food.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Astro7x posted:

In my seat!

do you see the person in the blue hat. that's me. i'm going to turn around and look at you in a sec

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im too excited to go to sleep lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

You chicagoons better not spoil any dark or elevation results

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Had a dream about Punk's debut so AEW is invading my subconscious now. reached critical levels of hype.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Cavauro posted:

do you see the person in the blue hat. that's me. i'm going to turn around and look at you in a sec

This is terrifying and I hope it's real.

You Chicagoons better be repping Punchsport Pagona and/or the Shin Megami Tensei series.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Cavauro posted:

would you rather have strong diarrhea or weak diarrhea. you don't get to know what it means exactly

strong, if i'm going to suffer i'd rather get all the poison out quick, burned butthole be damned

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Cavauro posted:

would you rather have strong diarrhea or weak diarrhea. you don't get to know what it means exactly

strong diarrhea sounds more fun

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for responding to my question. i thought no one would and i feel a lot better about tonight

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

RandolphCarter posted:

It's a genuine struggle not to.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Cavauro posted:

i'd like it if you had a bulbasaur avatar, or any avatar. but i was thinking of bulbasaur because i've seen a lot of the charmander chasing his own tail, and the nick gage squirtle. it would really complete my "just got fired by wwe" checklist that wrestlers tweet out.

Bulbasaur is a second rate grass mon

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

RandolphCarter posted:

I feel like I’ve been here half an hour and seen about 20 matches.

Good god, what is the point of all this… it’s a bit much.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RandolphCarter posted:

CM Punk already showed up.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

If someone there has an empty sign, write about how the Shadow Hearts games deserve a remaster.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lumbermouth posted:

If someone there has an empty sign, write about how the Shadow Hearts games deserve a remaster.

WHEN DO WE GET DARK CLOUD 3!?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lumbermouth posted:

sadly the company that owns the rights to it quit video games entirely to make pachinko machines then went defunct so its in limbo for the foreseeable future

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

i have been looking forward to this!!!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

69 minutes to go

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

69 minutes to go

Nice

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vertical Lime posted:

69 minutes to go

Nice

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

69 minutes to go

Nice

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

69 minutes to go

nice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mfcrocker posted:

Bulbasaur is a second rate grass mon

i won't participate in this. grass as a whole has enough people being overly negative about it. and the quality of bulbasaur is not even the point. you're just hating

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CM Spunk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feoHV5JUbuo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

the longest hour :negative:

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

smarxist posted:

loving hell, where y'all going for the after show? (to bed i know)

Probably somewhere in Logan Square or Irving Park. Is the rocking horse still around? That was my favorite bar when I lived here.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

MorningMoon posted:

This is terrifying and I hope it's real.

You Chicagoons better be repping Punchsport Pagona and/or the Shin Megami Tensei series.

I'm wearing a blue hat too. But I bought the worst ticket in the arena so no one is behind me.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
My eyes are falling shut. Gotta big time sleep, tho, kick out at two.
I'm not bumpin' for you, brother.
Gotta stay up for Rampage. Fighting Spirit! I can do it!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

less than an hour. you've got this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

embrace your inner shibata against the sleep