Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
It just wouldn't be Mili without the inexplicable turns of phrase and occasional grammatical errors :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Angela did nothing wrong.

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
Boy oh boy, super thrilled to be on the ground floor of this LP. I'm a huge fan of Project Moon's games, so I can't wait to see how this LP pans out!

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
oh hell yeah, it's time.

it's so minor but i really do love angela's "cycles of bullshittery" line, we knew she was 1000% done with everything post-lobcorp, but her saying it like that is fun.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Hell yeah hell yeah its here!
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting many new ones :allears:

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zero mentions of eye butter in op title, voted 1.

Also are you gonna take nugget name ideas again, because I have ideas!!

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Acerbatus posted:

zero mentions of eye butter in op title, voted 1.

Absolutely fair, but also I promise the title is definitely going somewhere.

Get back to me in about a year.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Heck yeah, heck yeah!
So happy this is here. Definitely hyped to see you put your touch on this like you did for LobCorp.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh man, I can finally use those challenge/speed kill screenshots I've been saving that have since been invalidated in a few cases!!

:sigh:

Theantero posted:

It just wouldn't be Mili without the inexplicable turns of phrase and occasional grammatical errors :v:

I wonder if Cassie Wei was ever bothered by some of that or she'd already gotten used to it by the time she joined mili. :v:

Either way, String Theocracy is so drat good. There's a longer version than the ingame one used too.

Obnoxipus posted:

oh hell yeah, it's time.

it's so minor but i really do love angela's "cycles of bullshittery" line, we knew she was 1000% done with everything post-lobcorp, but her saying it like that is fun.

You don't have to be polite angela you can say gently caress

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 21, 2021

JeffRaze
Mar 13, 2021
Oh heck yes, I've been excited for this one.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Oh nice! I've been playing myself and kinda hoping to see this show up. Let's see if I can stay ahead of you.

the Orb of Zot
Jun 25, 2013

Apport: the Orb of Zot
The orb shrieks as your magic touches it!
Yoink! You pull the item towards yourself.
You see here the Orb of Zot.
Oh no
The ride begins once again
I was finally free of thinking about L-Corp and now I’m being dragged back in

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
The LP's finally here! Hype time. I used TeeQueue's LobCorp's LP to brought myself up to speed with the story when I first played Ruina and was entertained with the additional dialogue and crazy play.

Looking forward for crazy deck based shenanigans that makes tough opponents look like a chump, and more additional dialogue.

Your Everyday NEET fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Aug 21, 2021

Winterdragon2004
Mar 28, 2021

I'll hear that wonderous sound again, even if it has to be from my own two hands
And so it has begun. I'm looking forward to getting to experience this alongside everyone else rather that jumping in at the very end like last time.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

TeeQueue posted:

In my brain those are supposed to be em dashes, which aren't generally supposed to be spaced.

But my keyboard doesn't have one and alt+0151 for every time I wanna do this—is just kind of annoying.

But hey I can definitely double-dash instead--it's about the same idea, and takes much less time. :v:

edit: and then I realized that I can just do a double dash in my draft and find-replace it with the em afterwards. Hey, that's actually intelligent, maybe I'll do that.

Hell yeah, em dashes are even better.

I somehow missed the String Theocracy video the first time. I will keep my eyes buttered so I don't miss anything next time.

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.

Theantero posted:

From coming right after the "Clockwork Orange" line, my guess is that it's supposed to refer to the 'eyes propped open by matchsticks' thing, but honestly not sure where the butter comes in.

Also yesss, this is going to be great. Library of Ruina intensely rules. The thread participation reception order gimmick also seems like it'll produce some fun challenges for TQ to dropkick into the moon.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
I look forward to voting for [REDACTED] immediately when it becomes available.

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain

Arcvasti posted:

From coming right after the "Clockwork Orange" line, my guess is that it's supposed to refer to the 'eyes propped open by matchsticks' thing, but honestly not sure where the butter comes in.

Also yesss, this is going to be great. Library of Ruina intensely rules. The thread participation reception order gimmick also seems like it'll produce some fun challenges for TQ to dropkick into the moon.

I, for one, eagerly anticipate getting the chance to force TeeQueue to immediately go to That Place We Don't Talk About.

Mecha_Face
Dec 17, 2016
I've only played up to the opening of the second floor, and only on a friend's computer, so I don't have any clue how most of the game will go. I'm looking forward to seeing the craziness. LobCorp was not a game I would be good at, but Ruina is right up my alley. Shame I can't really afford it right now.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

GilliamYaeger posted:

If by "eventually" you mean "whenever you open up the game" sure.

Guess that's butter on my eyes huh.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Oh hell yeah! I was waiting for this thing.

Also, yay Angela~! Love the new look.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Angela's really stylin on everybody now, yeah

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
This will be fun. :munch:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

"lol; lmao" :sparkles:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm curious about Angela's two different outfits with matching hairstyles. I'm looking forward to finding out if that means anything or if it's a red herring.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
What, you don't change your clothes from day to day? She doesn't have to wear that lab coat all day every day anymore, so she's taking the opportunity to try different styles.

Whither Thence
Aug 15, 2007
Who am I to argue?
Yay, it's here! I was too late to the LobCorp thread, but both the LP itself and the rest of the thread were fantastic.

I've only played part of this game myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of how wild it can get. (And also quietly to TeeQueue doing a better job explaining its mechanics to me than it did.)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I love this game. TQ spoiled us with the extended meta-narrative for Lob Corp and I can't wait to see what he does with this game.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I love this game. TQ spoiled us with the extended meta-narrative for Lob Corp and I can't wait to see what he does with this game.

Can Mizu defeat her greatest foe yet: The Dewey Decimal System

Ashardalon125
Apr 14, 2021
Super excited for this! I've sunk an unreasonable amount of time into this game, and I am double plus excited for some of the very special moments!

Let's make sure new guests to the Library have the full experience the way it was intended!

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

ZeroCount posted:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

What, you don't change your clothes from day to day? She doesn't have to wear that lab coat all day every day anymore, so she's taking the opportunity to try different styles.

Well, she's chosen well!

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Hooray, time for some wholesome literary adventures!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Onean posted:

I'm curious about Angela's two different outfits with matching hairstyles. I'm looking forward to finding out if that means anything or if it's a red herring.

Her first outfit is the same one we've last seen her in at the end of LC:

Might jest be the charred (or whatever's happening to her clothes and hair there) remains of her labcoat and suit?

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.
Fallen Angel(a)s gotta have that black feather chic, those are the rules.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

ZeroCount posted:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Library of Ruina is not a short game. It took me a loooot of time to beat it.

Not once, on booting the game, did I skip the opening sequence. It does not get old.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Aumanor posted:

Her first outfit is the same one we've last seen her in at the end of LC:

Might jest be the charred (or whatever's happening to her clothes and hair there) remains of her labcoat and suit?

Oh, I had completely forgotten that. Nice.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Wow good timing on my part I was just wondering when this would be back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Eye Can't Believe It's Not Butter :v:

Does eye butter go well with bear beer? Asking for a friend.