Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

grimiest one wins!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Groundfloor on keyboard goop 2

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Armitag3 posted:

Groundfloor on keyboard goop 2

Psshh... I’m still wating for keyboard poop.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
NWS: Lewd Keyboard

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Here ya go

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No use for a computer crew

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Every keyboard I've ever had has had the left windows key removed, I don't know why they think these things need two of them.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Do laptops count?

I found a way to fix that broken key :v:

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Mine is the one on the floor

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I almost never have real lights on in here, so I do not want to see how bad this keyboard looks with flash. Particularly given I had it in storage for a couple of years until I finally finished setting up my second desktop (my other keyboard is a Logitech Orion G910 and I just cleaned it, so even more boring)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Keycaps?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Nothing custom (that I know of), just as is. The keyboard model is a Vortex Race 3. It comes in all grey keycaps with the fun color modifiers in an included baggie.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

NWS: Lewd Keyboard

Imagine the smell (of all the dried cum),

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I like the look of this keyboard a lot... very compact (mainly) and the colored key sections are nice. I might buy one.

What make and model is it?-----》Nm, I see someone already asked & u answered.

Edit: Holy poo poo, won't be buying this one now I know the price. Can any of you recommend a similar keyboard that's pretty good quality and pleasant to type on, but like $50 instead of $250?

Edit of edit: I mean similar compact size, I don't need programmable keys or flashy lights.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Aug 23, 2021

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

Every keyboard I've ever had has had the left windows key removed, I don't know why they think these things need two of them.

as someone who often uses avid for a living i remove the poo poo out of that left hand windows key on every keyboard i use regardless of who owns it. avid uses a constant combo of ctrl, alt and shift to the point where that's where your left hand rests and that windows key fucks everything up so bad

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
I have a detachable ruler under my keyboard, its in first world metrics.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Do you have the Das Keyboard?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

down1nit posted:

Do you have the Das Keyboard?

It looks like one. I use one at work so nobody can use my office keyboard to print poo poo.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Katamari Democracy posted:

It looks like one. I use one at work so nobody can use my office keyboard to print poo poo.

GO DEEPER

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Same!!

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

I never understood these 'sawn off' keyboards that all the gamers rave about. What's so special about them other than being small? (which by default makes it a pain in the rear end to use)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bunch of goddamn nerds itt

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

They spelled out control, but abbreviated fuckin???

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

a dmc delorean posted:

I never understood these 'sawn off' keyboards that all the gamers rave about. What's so special about them other than being small? (which by default makes it a pain in the rear end to use)

The reduced size can make them easier to use. It's fine for you to find them to be a pain because you don't have to use them. It's really no different than picking a mouse based on the features you want.

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

Compact keyboards and large mousepads maximize the space for my dog to rest his head and paws on the mousepad without getting bumped by a mouse.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
actual footage of me posting irl

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpotlessOddballHorsefly-mobile.mp4

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Reported for account sharing

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Unicomp Model M buckling spring keyboard. I need to order a green "F9" instead of using the asterix. That key needs to be a different color since my SQL application uses F9 to execute and I kept getting it mixed up with F5 which does something totally different.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

gorgeous, what is this?

Uncle Enzo posted:

Unicomp Model M buckling spring keyboard. I need to order a green "F9" instead of using the asterix. That key needs to be a different color since my SQL application uses F9 to execute and I kept getting it mixed up with F5 which does something totally different.

*cums*

did you see the new model f repros??? wish i wasn't *loving* broke so i could get one

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I use whatever keyboard is part of my laptop and also one of these to control the mini-tower attached to my TV that I use for streaming and piracy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

The Bloop posted:

I use whatever keyboard is part of my laptop and also one of these to control the mini-tower attached to my TV that I use for streaming and piracy:

this is what i use 4 ur mum > : D