Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AEMINAL posted:

this is what i use 4 ur mum > : D

bet she likes that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

AEMINAL posted:

gorgeous, what is this?

That's a keychron k2. I am using one myself right now, it's alright but it's pretty drat thick and that's my complaint about it. I had to get a wrist rest just to elevate my hands a bit for it https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k2-wireless-mechanical-keyboard

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

as a raging alcoholic that kept spilling rum and coke on his keyboard when blasted, i bought this awesome water safe logitech keyboard lol.

i think they are intended for hospitals but if i ever spill anything i just rinse it under the tap and shake it dry.

its not even expensive.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Washable-Wired-Keyboard-K310/dp/B008D1JRIO

[edit] oh i guess they don't make them anymore? not available online maybe theres a new model. i think they went for about 25-30 USD when I got it a few years ago.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Aug 24, 2021

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

a dmc delorean posted:

I never understood these 'sawn off' keyboards that all the gamers rave about. What's so special about them other than being small? (which by default makes it a pain in the rear end to use)

My usable desk area is pretty small (granted, I probably should've just gotten a monitor that doesn't hog so much space), and I actually like the compact size of this board - I definitely wouldn't go any smaller, though. The super-minimalist ones are too cramped for me.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Wendigee posted:

i think they are intended for hospitals but if i ever spill anything i just rinse it under the tap and shake it dry.

its not even expensive.

Same, but not my keyboard

init
Jun 20, 2021

i've got the smallest keyborad (penis)

Beautiful!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

BigBadSteve posted:

I like the look of this keyboard a lot... very compact (mainly) and the colored key sections are nice. I might buy one.

What make and model is it?-----》Nm, I see someone already asked & u answered.

Edit: Holy poo poo, won't be buying this one now I know the price. Can any of you recommend a similar keyboard that's pretty good quality and pleasant to type on, but like $50 instead of $250?

Edit of edit: I mean similar compact size, I don't need programmable keys or flashy lights.

Jesus H man it was like $150 when i bought it in 2018. No clue what alternatives are around, I specifically found this keyboard with raised keys and lack of "walls" so i could clean it easier.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

signalnoise posted:

That's a keychron k2. I am using one myself right now, it's alright but it's pretty drat thick and that's my complaint about it. I had to get a wrist rest just to elevate my hands a bit for it https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k2-wireless-mechanical-keyboard

It was the first 'Gamer Keyboard' I ever purchased and I love it. That photo is from my office, but I have another K2 for my desk at home.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Mostly hair courtesy of those cute fuckers <----

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Also
https://i.imgur.com/IpZqcvW.mp4

CloFan fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Aug 24, 2021

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

init posted:

i've got the smallest keyborad (penis)

Beautiful!

why are the letters reorganized on your neato dual blade keyboard?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Ornery and Hornery posted:

why are the letters reorganized on your neato dual blade keyboard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_keyboard_layout

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

My Keyboard - The Creed of a Shitposter

This is my keyboard. There are many like it, but regrettably this one is mine.

My keyboard is a lovely friend. It ruins my life. I must masturbate away from it because the keys are starting to stick.

My keyboard, without me, is useful. Without my keyboard, It makes no difference that I am an insufferable rear end in a top hat offline. I must shitpost with none unspelling and grammer erors. I must sadly attempt to troll my perceived forum rivals who I am paranoid about to report me. I must have a victim complex after my 6 hour probe. I will ... I definitely will...

My keyboard and myself know what counts in this flamewar is not the shits we post, the drama we exaggerate, nor the doxxing we fake. We know that it is the perceived hits where is counts. Internet points...

My keyboard has human DNA on it... I ain't cleaning that thing... I'm just gonna buy a new one.

Before God, I swear this creed, My keyboard and myself are the defenders of my fragile ego. We are the puppet masters of our perceived enemy. We are the saviors of my very wrong opinion.

So be it, gently caress YOU I'M JUST GONNA MAKE ANEW ACCOUNT WHEN I GET PERMABANNED!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love it but does it mess with you when you use regular keyboards at work?

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Admire my dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I now feel better for not being the only goon with a dusty keyboard. :3: