Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
In the boss fight for compton's cook off is there any rhyme or reason to whether or not you'll get a correct ingredient from the vomit? I feel like I can go waves without getting what I need, and it kind of makes a fight I already don't like all the more tedious. Just seems to needlessly pad out the length of the fight.

That fight aside, everything else about the game thus far has been an overwhelming success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost

Mix. posted:

The thing you need is always there, its just that because its always groups of five there's no guarantee you'll see it unless you're REALLY fast about grabbing and then chucking the wrong ones. the TK upgrade that makes you grab things faster probably helps with that fight

Maybe just bad luck then. I had multiple instances of grabbing 4 items (I feel like I did grab *all* the stuff at times, but its hectic to maybe not), and none of them being the thing. I think it is a needless wrinkle for that fight to have. Funnily enough, I nabbed the upgrade you mention after that fight. :haw:

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost
The pin that makes Raz dance got a laugh out of me during Cruller's mental mailroom thing. Listening to the very well voice-acted and heartfelt messages that Cruller tried to send, and halfway through the dialogue Raz is all "EH, EH EH, EH EH EH EEEEH".

In the end, I just had to un-equip it :lol:

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost

The Shame Boy posted:

I KNEW there was a cave behind the dang waterfall! It kinda looks like there is but you don't really get a good look at it for long enough when the logs go up :argh: How do you even get in there easily?

As you progress through the game and gain additional powers, one of them in particular will be of use there.

Specifically, you'll get a power that allows you to slow down objects in time.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost
Hell, it was enough to make *me* reinstall the game! It was nice to chill out postgame, finishing up collectibles and sidequests, but there was just a bit too much friction when it came to figments.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost
The patch looks to be here! At the least, currently pulling down a 7.8GB update for the Xbox version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost

Qylvaran posted:

I don't know what you mean by a shoebox. Mine came in a pretty small shipping box. Overall I'm pretty happy with my backer swag:

I got the Raz figure ages ago, before the game was out. The rest came last Friday.

I'm generally not much for swag, but that figurine is cool as poo poo.

Also the key-fob.

And the badge (or would pin be the correct term?).

Just totally on-point, but not over-stated.