Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of the Hololive EN Gen 2 Girls is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
TSUKUMO SANA 38 19.79%
CERES FAUNA 12 6.25%
OURO KRONII 73 38.02%
NANASHI MUMEI 36 18.75%
HAKOS BAELZ 33 17.19%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

The ultimate power is clearly roses.
hell yeah fauna cat talk

yeah this stream has been very comfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUiwuHMU1k

I hope there is a powertool ASMR collab soon.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

FlamingRok posted:

hell yeah fauna cat talk

yeah this stream has been very comfy

did I hear her right that her cat had a near-death experience and she now believes the cat can see into the spirit world

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/tiannya_/status/1429926426309013506

The Korone fangames finally out

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

RubberLuffy posted:

did I hear her right that her cat had a near-death experience and she now believes the cat can see into the spirit world

I thought it was common knowledge that all cats do that. That's why they stare intently at random spots for no apparent reason

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Wark Say posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:toot:

Wark Say posted:

wha

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 23, 2021

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Ame schedule

https://twitter.com/watsonameliaEN/status/1429938640583495680?s=19

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

The ultimate power is clearly roses.
not actually for the post itself (regarding perma)

oh I didn't know that there was a Korone fangame being developed at all, so this is a pleasant surprise! I'll have to check that out later. :toot:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Permanent reason not perm a ban post. Kind of unfortunate choice from fluffdaddy but prob last post made on public forums

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say posted:

Also here's the full video. Again, while she might be often very guilty of being "horny on main", she clearly has a good head on her shoulders. From time to time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIRcUI-arkY

:laffo:

Marine ill needs a savior such as you!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Namtab posted:

Permanent reason not perm a ban post. Kind of unfortunate choice from fluffdaddy but prob last post made on public forums

FlamingRok posted:

not actually for the post itself (regarding perma)

oh I didn't know that there was a Korone fangame being developed at all, so this is a pleasant surprise! I'll have to check that out later. :toot:

:yikes:

Need some Pomu Power to get through these tough times.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Man, I forgot that Fauna's first game was going to be Spore. All I remember about that game was the wasted potential.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Takoluka posted:

I can understand not really being pulled in heavily by HoloCouncil, because while they've got some good talent, the collab they did afterward absolutely sucked. Putting any of the EN scuff aside, the idea was very meh, and there was a lot of dead air and awkward silences. They needed someone to facilitate the discussion, and leaving it to "the embodiment of chaos" to be in charge of it was a bad move. They seemingly had little chemistry and couldn't really think on their toes to make any of the lore riffing interesting. This is not a knock on their abilities, mind you. It was just a huge momentum killer for the hype, and it'll take some time for them to fall into their own and get an audience that isn't just Hololive fans blindly following whatever they release.

This thread moves too fast. I'm just going to say that I disagree with this being a momentum killer. Maybe people look at Amelia's Interrogation stream with rose colored glasses, but it was just as awkward and filled with dead air and flat comebacks as the Council meeting. It was truly awful and I was not into it at all. Same thing for Gen 5 first collab stream that had Aloe. Super awkward, lots of dead air. Didn't stop them from being the fastest growing Hololive Gen until EN. This is just usually the way it goes. At least in Hololive. Nijisanji really killed it with the collabs of their last 3 groups (2 EN and 1 JP).

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I wonder if the collab would be better if they didn't do it after a 12 hour marathon they're staying up all night for after presumably getting very little rest doing debut prepwork on the lead up.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Yeah the holomyth first collab was kind of a disaster. It's pretty much par for the course at this point

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Too big to fail, I guess.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!

Wark Say posted:

:yiikes:

In non-disgusting news there's a guy who did animatics for Snuffy and Nyanners that are pretty cute.
https://youtu.be/umyW9xgauQU
https://youtu.be/pE-ccWIj1qA
https://youtu.be/Xql7nVCkx6I

Kitfox88 posted:

:yikes:

Need some Pomu Power to get through these tough times.

I'm Pomu https://youtu.be/bXqtD8tsOgg

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
The interrogation stream collab I think looks better in hindsight, specifically because it can be looked at with knowledge of how these people grew and how seeds of ongoing jokes and stuff planted there eventually grew, but in isolation? oof

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
Has Rosemi 'clicked' for anyone, so to speak? I feel like she hasn't found her space in NijiEN, but my love for the rest of them makes me think I just haven't seen her shine.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I suspect the council collab was supposed to be the day after the debuts, but had to be done the same day after the debuts were pushed back and schedules for the week had already been made.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
I've been slammed recently so I haven't tried some EN2 but things are lightening up so I want to give them a try. I've actually been hearing some good things other than the scuffed collab which, lol

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Rosemi is fantastic. Her gaming streams are so so, but all the stuff she's done outside of gaming has been great. Unique and fun laugh too. See her first cooking stream which was just a disaster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9GfNoesec

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I love how Ame goes on vacation and on her first week back schedules 11 streams in 7 days. Of course one of those is the TTRPG which everyone is doing but still.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Hiro Protagonist posted:

Has Rosemi 'clicked' for anyone, so to speak? I feel like she hasn't found her space in NijiEN, but my love for the rest of them makes me think I just haven't seen her shine.

I really dig her. She gives me a similar energy to Kiara, except she's a walking disaster of a Disney Princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ngGg60pK8

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
For as awkward as it was the first council meeting did have its moments, like the girls poking fun at their own lore or this little bit from the very end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSFBjGrf6lc

Buddha Fett
Apr 8, 2011

Hiro Protagonist posted:

She's currently my favorite of NijiEN actually, so I might be able to give an interesting perspective on her for you.

The thing that really draws folks to her, imo, is that she's an ambitious mess of a dork. Like she's all nerves and anxiety, but she's got this insane drive to improve and try to become a real independent person. Like she's got all these crazy stories and issues she's struggling with that she talks about all the time, but she channels all of it into being the best streamer she can be. She's very underdog energy, if that makes sense, like you end up wanting to root for her so bad.

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
Gura will be hanging out in the Jp Minecraft server Ina-bout Ten minuets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKHypEjnRXE

Is there anyone else streaming from there right now?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Buddha Fett posted:

She's currently my favorite of NijiEN actually, so I might be able to give an interesting perspective on her for you.

The thing that really draws folks to her, imo, is that she's an ambitious mess of a dork. Like she's all nerves and anxiety, but she's got this insane drive to improve and try to become a real independent person. Like she's got all these crazy stories and issues she's struggling with that she talks about all the time, but she channels all of it into being the best streamer she can be. She's very underdog energy, if that makes sense, like you end up wanting to root for her so bad.

I absolutely feel this.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Buddha Fett posted:

Yeah she's mentioned she grew up very sheltered and she's finally living on her own so there's a lot of "oh poo poo how is she gonna survive" moments but she's also trying very hard at learning how to adult and it's remarkably endearing.
I wish her the best and the vtuber money will probably help.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Are Youtube notifications still not working for people? I haven't been getting them.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There wasn't much talk here about the JP third generation's hardcore minecraft stream but it was pretty drat good. Here is them flexing their powerful English skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sHD_3_yEA

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Nyanners is doing a singing stream on her twitch. It's pretty awesome!

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
To answer my own question Lamy is playing , but she's working on a building project right now so who know when or if she'll look for Gura.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Mr.Flibble posted:

To answer my own question Lamy is playing , but she's working on a building project right now so who know when or if she'll look for Gura.

Lamy isn't on the jp server, she's playing hardcore.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Buddha Fett posted:

Yeah. Rosemi's ongoing journey of putting her life together is really endearing. I wouldn't say she's my favorite but it's just great to see her figuring things out.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Aug 24, 2021

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

Lamy isn't on the jp server, she's playing hardcore.

Bummer, Oh well Gura is pranking the construction companies right so there's that at least!

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
wow Sana is either incredibly nervous (likely) or incredibly -odd- (also likely)

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

RubberLuffy posted:

wow Sana is either incredibly nervous (likely) or incredibly -odd- (also likely)

I think it's pretty safe to say she's odd. But also nervous maybe.

Woo I'm a pretzel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I don't know what I was expected by her mentioning bread horoscopes but uh, yeah.