Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I also enjoy posting.

Did the mod get banned for a vtuber video?

Edit: terrible snipe, shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Brutal Garcon posted:

I also enjoy posting.

Did the mod get banned for a vtuber video?

Edit: terrible snipe, shame

Just the most recent post, the perma was for RTing pedo poo poo.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Huzzah! posted:

What is anime?

Serious business.

There needs to be an anime :colbert:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

still haven't watched an anime to completion since ex-arm lol

my MAL is a mess

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

still haven't watched an anime in full since ex-arm lol

Ouch, that's worse than Last Jedi being the last time I went to a movie theatre.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Uh, anything other than forums drama...

El Burbo posted:

i havent watched anime since 2019

The world ended, I watched a lot of anime

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Mister Facetious posted:

Ouch, that's worse than Last Jedi being the last time I went to a movie theatre.

The last time I was in a movie theater it was to see Cats

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mister Facetious posted:

rise of skywalker for me lol

i had gotten a few episodes into otherside picnic and started wonder egg and forgot to keep watching them and then i heard both crashed and burned in the second half so. eh

i was gonna use this summer's weak lineup to justify catching up on stuff and then i just played a bunch of video games instead

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

The 7th Guest posted:

still haven't watched an anime to completion since ex-arm lol

my MAL is a mess

my My Anime List list

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mister Facetious posted:

Serious business.

There needs to be an anime :colbert:

Uh there is :zoro:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

otherside didn't really crash, it was just a pretty strained production for a series where people seem to mostly prefer the manga and original novels. It has one or two original eps by the author that even people who were broadly underwhelmed seemed to like tho

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
A list of my anime lists listed forever while listless.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

What is it a reference to

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mister Facetious posted:

What is it a reference to

one piece, OP.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

one piece, OP.

I've only seen two fansub episodes back when I still went to my local anime club in 2002. Sorry bro.

I only recognize straw hat guy and three sword person and i don't even know what their names are. :effort:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Motto posted:

otherside didn't really crash, it was just a pretty strained production for a series where people seem to mostly prefer the manga and original novels. It has one or two original eps by the author that even people who were broadly underwhelmed seemed to like tho
alright, i'll keep through it

my 'watching' list prior to forgetting to watch anything was: akudama drive (3/12), deca-dence (2/12), millionaire detective: balance unlimited (2/12), healin good precure (2/45), ID invaded (2/13), bofuri (3/12), hanako-kun (10/12), how to keep a mummy (4/12), planet with (4/12), otherside picnic (4/12), and wonder egg (1/12 lol)

i am watching captain tylor with friends and i'm at episode 15 there

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Aurora posted:

i honestly cant tell what needs fixing

also why do they both suck. . . . ..

there's lots of stuff you can pick at them for if you have leakbrain but basically it feels like they have issues when it comes to defined roles

shogun obv exists to be a great battery, but being electro means she doesn't fit in many teams due to ruining their desired reactions. main team ideas for her have been replacing fischl with her or pairing with eula. apparently eula can't make it off just shogun though, so you add a cryo battery that is then energy overkill, and shogun's skill will ruin your cryo resonance for free cr%. i don't see any real downside in the fischl replacement idea, but not sure where you're doing that other than taser childe. electro reactions are also still bad, and you sure aren't building shogun with EM to improve that. there's other stuff like just not having a lot of characters with costly bursts that need a battery, but i guess looking at sara and kokomi they can just astroturf use cases for shogun by making characters worse at bursting without significant assistance. or totally change prevalent mechanics like how they soft-nerfed venti with all these enemies you can't CC using anemo.

kokomi is just a weird thing where they know healers need to bring some utility to a team unlike qiqi, but they decided her utility should be dominating the field for 10s as if she was the carry. doesn't seem like a popular tack, and since she's still a healer they did the usual of throttling her energy generation and giving a high-cost burst. she's got split scaling problems (atk skill and hp burst), that inability to crit limiting her builds and even weapon choices, and ICD was left on her skill so it has a really low rate of applying hydro for support uses. idk if people even really made teams for her so that's the big question, and if there is a team where she can do that 10s carry poo poo for enough damage to make things work.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm going to roll for the characters because I like their designs. I'm just built different.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Mister Facetious posted:

I've only seen two fansub episodes back when I still went to my local anime club in 2002. Sorry bro.

I only recognize straw hat guy and three sword person and i don't even know what their names are. :effort:

That is the three swords person lol

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm going to roll for the characters because I like their designs. I'm just built different.

this is where not playing the game comes in handy

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

there's lots of stuff you can pick at them for if you have leakbrain but basically it feels like they have issues when it comes to defined roles

shogun obv exists to be a great battery, but being electro means she doesn't fit in many teams due to ruining their desired reactions. main team ideas for her have been replacing fischl with her or pairing with eula. apparently eula can't make it off just shogun though, so you add a cryo battery that is then energy overkill, and shogun's skill will ruin your cryo resonance for free cr%. i don't see any real downside in the fischl replacement idea, but not sure where you're doing that other than taser childe. electro reactions are also still bad, and you sure aren't building shogun with EM to improve that. there's other stuff like just not having a lot of characters with costly bursts that need a battery, but i guess looking at sara and kokomi they can just astroturf use cases for shogun by making characters worse at bursting without significant assistance. or totally change prevalent mechanics like how they soft-nerfed venti with all these enemies you can't CC using anemo.

kokomi is just a weird thing where they know healers need to bring some utility to a team unlike qiqi, but they decided her utility should be dominating the field for 10s as if she was the carry. doesn't seem like a popular tack, and since she's still a healer they did the usual of throttling her energy generation and giving a high-cost burst. she's got split scaling problems (atk skill and hp burst), that inability to crit limiting her builds and even weapon choices, and ICD was left on her skill so it has a really low rate of applying hydro for support uses. idk if people even really made teams for her so that's the big question, and if there is a team where she can do that 10s carry poo poo for enough damage to make things work.

Spider-Man 2: Enter electro

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
What a morning to sleep in

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

What a morning to sleep in

i recommend going back to sleep tbh

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
the drama always happens while I'm busy and heck, I'm okay with it

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

dogsicle posted:

I do play! I've just been busy!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i roll for characters because of aesthetic it's just a coincidence all of my ssrs are good right now

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Julias posted:

That is the three swords person lol

I thought he had black hair too v:geno:v

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

well i guess jean is nebulously good and keqing isn't actually that good

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

keqing is good now because yoimiya exists

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I used keqing in inazuma so i could get the petals for ayaka easily and it was miserable.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i havent played gensho since hu tao dropped, was inazuma even cool

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

keqing is good now because yoimiya exists

lol

wtf

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I used keqing in inazuma so i could get the petals for ayaka easily and it was miserable.

she's only in my team still for exactly that reason

eula has replaced her entirely in terms of melee

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I only really got into one gacha game but what I would recommend is lucking into a bunch of top tier characters without trying and then getting your faves when you can

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Nyoro posted:

i havent played gensho since hu tao dropped, was inazuma even cool

yeah, but its not over yet so i dunno how good the main story is

sidequests are ftw

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

women stay winning

i forgot i rolled qiqi

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

I only really got into one gacha game but what I would recommend is lucking into a bunch of top tier characters without trying and then getting your faves when you can

That's how real pros play.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

i have everyone besides the new raccoon girl and albedo.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i really hope they address what they're going to do about 5*s soon because genshin can't just be like fgo with regards to how many limiteds there are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

posting once for the thread stats

im watching lain with my buddies, enjoying lain inexplicably getting a crazy computer setup as the show goes on