Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Woo 210! One of these days I might even break 200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't remember how old I was when I joined up. It was 03, 04? So I guess I was 25?

Edit 06 actually so 27

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Erg posted:

its ok I haven’t either

Watch nichijou

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Aurora posted:

what the gently caress

I had one of those last week. It was good but I didn't try the sauce.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love barbecue sauce on chicken pizza, the combination of sweet sauce and savory chicken is just perfect. I think adding steak tips would just be gilding the lily.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mister Facetious posted:

The last two episodes of Fena: Pirate Princess were pretty fun, and now I'm invested in this show's outcome.

I'm still trying to figure out why they're so invested in what looks like a piece of glass but otherwise I'm digging it. This week's episode featured some cute Fena.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I just had injection site soreness for a few days. From Pfizer

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

He doesn't look nearly scruffy enough in that picture.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This has been an... enlightening night awake because of insomnia and a hosed up sleep schedule due to said insomnia.

I wouldn't even know what gas station floor weed looks like, let alone know to smoke it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Whatever happened to curved TVs, do they still make those or was that just a gimmick?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You're allowed to say who your Oshi is you know. It's not one of those things where we have to guess from all the merch in your room.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah it's a really good send off for Rascal.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Patware posted:

i wish i could say everyone should watch SGC2C but i feel like a huge part of what makes that show special is that you stagger onto it at 12:30 when you're supposed to be asleep and now this is happening to you

You can replicate that experience with HBO Max by drunkenly browsing the Adult Swim tab late at night.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ibblebibble posted:

Are Greek archaeologists famously blind or something?

Of course not, Patroclus and Achilles were just really good friends.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I feel like Marine would get paranoid on weed, and Selen would just not noticeably change because she would just laugh for an hour straight.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Iruma season 2 is good of what I've seen of it. Need to finish watching it myself.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yuru Camp, it'll ease you into the cgdct Moe lifestyle.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Take my recommendation with a grain of salt as I haven't seen k-on. Need to watch that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Some series do intentionally schedule a recap to give staff extra time to finish episodes in the back half though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So following the standard Covid timeline for infection to symptoms, he didn't get it at the convention, but he was contagious there. So superspreader event.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Polsy posted:

Can't believe Crunchyroll have fixed their literally unusable manga app after literally years, with the understated update description 'Bug fixes and performance improvements'

No way, I've been using their mobile app because it was miles ahead of their desktop integration, and you're telling me it actually doesn't suck now?

Holy poo poo I can actually read a manga now.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yes they literally couldn't work in the studio so they had to remote cobble together a series of recap episodes to finish it the season. Then they did an ova to actually finish the story.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well that's good. Hate when people just go missing like that, sometimes they just vanish off the face of the earth, never to be found.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Guys gals and non-binary Pals

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Why would you watch Gone With the Wind on Thanksgiving? That's like watching the Terminator on Arbor Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Just a few more hours and it'll be January 1st everywhere on Earth. Where's that vtuber thread Snail?