Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I used to walk around with this full of sandwiches in 2002.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

sinky posted:

Why did you need so many sandwiches

I used to offer them to people at the arcade between sets of DDR so they would like me.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Does anyone remember Animecrave? I think it was around 2002-2003? It was an anime streaming site, and they had a huge selection. It was I think 5 dollars a month. My connection was so bad back then though that an episode would take 2-3 days of buffering just to download. I remember I watched the cowboy bebop movie there and it took me one whole week.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

symbolic posted:

i will ascend

i was 17

What brought you to SA at that age in that year?

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

It's Friday, and I want to watch an anime, but I probably will get decision fatigue and watch no anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

I want to watch something so incredibly dumb that it actually ends up being good.

Or the anime equivalent of Ernest Goes to Camp. Or The Princess Bride.

Maybe Ill just watch The Princess Bride.

Pop team epic