Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have achieved true power now. :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Saving my poll for when I make the new mod thread.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

Jealousy, by Scarlet Beriko

drat that would have been a good thread name

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

close this thread and make chat thread 27

Nah we’re just going to have to cope with what we’ve got

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

there's lots of stuff you can pick at them for if you have leakbrain but basically it feels like they have issues when it comes to defined roles

shogun obv exists to be a great battery, but being electro means she doesn't fit in many teams due to ruining their desired reactions. main team ideas for her have been replacing fischl with her or pairing with eula. apparently eula can't make it off just shogun though, so you add a cryo battery that is then energy overkill, and shogun's skill will ruin your cryo resonance for free cr%. i don't see any real downside in the fischl replacement idea, but not sure where you're doing that other than taser childe. electro reactions are also still bad, and you sure aren't building shogun with EM to improve that. there's other stuff like just not having a lot of characters with costly bursts that need a battery, but i guess looking at sara and kokomi they can just astroturf use cases for shogun by making characters worse at bursting without significant assistance. or totally change prevalent mechanics like how they soft-nerfed venti with all these enemies you can't CC using anemo.

kokomi is just a weird thing where they know healers need to bring some utility to a team unlike qiqi, but they decided her utility should be dominating the field for 10s as if she was the carry. doesn't seem like a popular tack, and since she's still a healer they did the usual of throttling her energy generation and giving a high-cost burst. she's got split scaling problems (atk skill and hp burst), that inability to crit limiting her builds and even weapon choices, and ICD was left on her skill so it has a really low rate of applying hydro for support uses. idk if people even really made teams for her so that's the big question, and if there is a team where she can do that 10s carry poo poo for enough damage to make things work.

Spider-Man 2: Enter electro

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Argona posted:

posting once for the thread stats

im watching lain with my buddies, enjoying lain inexplicably getting a crazy computer setup as the show goes on

Girls got a hype rig

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Orv loves apex

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Assuming its the game he's playing or that i need to pm an admin

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fangz posted:

Also recall that until quite recently there was basically no legitimate way to watch anime so being an anime fan is kinda inherently admitting to illegal activity.

Toonami was on when i was like 6

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fangz posted:

Pretend I said "most anime".

Im going to pretend u didnt post anything at all....

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ngl im thinking about anime rn

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Get a hamtaro tattoo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dont think ive ever felt the desire to watch an anime youtuber

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If i cant talk to the m on a forum or discord i dont give a gently caress about their anime opinion and even then i probably dont care too much.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aurora posted:

whybis namtabs avatar so slow

Someone (incorrectly) thinks itll give their wife a seizure and an admin keeps changing it, its out of my hands

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

Super eyepatch wolf sucks and gets a ton of stuff wrong and presents stuff in weird ways

Heres some guy who made a two and a half hour long video on getter robo, now thats fuckin youtubing

https://youtu.be/B8OKlITEXRQ

https://youtu.be/fw5Q0AWMcqI

The guy has good opinions, but i wont like comment or subscribe

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Arist posted:

the weird performative complaining about anitubers in here is honestly more annoying than anything they actually do or say

like, oh no, a person with shallow tastes, on the internet, whatever shall we do
Ive not seen any performative posting yet, people are allowed to not like things

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

I mean the corollary of this is that people should also be able to like things without:

or:

In response to people saying "I like super eyepatch wolf".

I think thats what we call a discussion, and im sure if i call endorph out right now she will explain her point further. I wont tho

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

But someone else can feel free to ask endorph for an encyclopedic analysis of super eyepatch wolfs failings amd she may provide

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

She may not provide though, i think thats covered in your pitiful first amendment

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph is truly a land of contrasts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

at least use Jonouchi, smh

Lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lol at all of the above, especially the long posts.

People should be free to say what they think freely in chat thread 26.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If moriarty the patriot doesn't promote the empire as unambiguously good then i DON'T want to know about it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Essays are allowed as long as they come from a place of love and\or hate

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Watch k-on!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

That pizza is making me insanely hungry.

One thing you can do is to look at videos of youtubers with larger followers and look at how they do things, what seems to work for them and how to adapt those lessons into what you aim to be is your own unique style. I'm being a little general as I don't know your sub count or anything, I think Nebula is often brought up as having courses for making/writing youtube videos you could also take a look at for ideas if you're missing feedback?

Here's Soviet Womble making his first video essay pretty recently that talks about the sort of things that goes into it that you might find useful? :)
Cooy whats popular, lose yourself on thr hunt for likes, comments and subscription

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

willo if a forum sucks and makes you mad you dont have to think about it everytime anything happens that they might discuss

Staring at qcs, anxiously

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Reset my rear end

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aurora posted:

namtab rear end now a flat surface once more

One step closer to 2d perfection

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dongicus posted:

i do my part to help support and uplift POC voices by playing jrpgs and reading manga

O7

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Willo567 posted:

have any japanese dragon quest fans or gamers there in general ever commented on the horrific poo poo sugiyama said, or has it been ignored?

They said lol, lmao, this owns haha

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Spending my time worrying about the hypothetical bad posts instead of the very real ones in this thread

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Seating at the thought that some idiot may say the Japanese are racist when the news articles don’t mention all the poo poo some guy posted, even though it is literally the case wherever you go that the media tends to not criticise the immediately dead

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Wondering why ladies aren’t attracted to me despite my being a perfect sphere, having a wheezy cough, glandular issues, and a fixation on calling them Yui

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hope you find them

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

very confused right now

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

People love things where there is only one joke e.g.acclaimed adtrw hit the devil is a part timer, or julias' one joke per year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Nagatoro does get different but equally good.