Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

hypde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

where's the poll

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

Jealousy, by Scarlet Beriko

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

Is anime chat thread's recommendation to read Stone Ocean first or to allow the anime release to surprise me?

I think the stone ocean scans were ok instead of poo poo from an rear end like 4 and 5's so id say go for it

it has some of my favorite jojo's escalation so imo it's fun to binge if you've got that choice

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

I have drugged my wife at least 5 times now

orv...?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Only OGs remember watching stuff in parts on Youtube

Personally a bigger fan of the 10/10/4 split than 8/8/8

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

what happened to your av

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Violen posted:

actually why am i posting in here im not supposed to be allowed in this forum or to talk to my friends after it was revealed i havent watched nichijou yet

its ok I haven’t either

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

now i know what i'm streaming when i get back

hype

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

checks out

classic

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Good anime YouTuber: the guy that does animated movie review essay things that happened to do one for an anime movie

https://youtu.be/VbFnvTiHLw8

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

i miss that guy

remembering when they posted 11 months ago that another video was coming and then it never did :negative:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

does Joey the anime man actually exist

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’ve confirmed that Joey the anime man exists and I’m going to call him fail for using the name Joey the anime man

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

I don’t drink soda it makes me fat

*while sipping my double chocolate shake* same

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

hercule poirot kicks sherlock holmes rear end, because agatha christie can actually write a mystery

Agatha Christie ftw

Especially when “and then there were none” had 3 separate postscript chapters because the general audience (me) was too stupid to figure out how it happened

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I am gazing into my crystal ball and peering through the cloudy veil of time. Someone in the Muv Luv Alternative thread will claim all mecha is inherently fascistic before the year is through. There may also be a significant derail where people argue over Attack in Titan for some reason, although that is but a possibility.

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

:cheers: glad the game boy thread will be well stocked that season

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

but what of the gay boy thread

you’re posting in it

the content is constant

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

why do they make bubba look like That

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

overrated!

Fun anime but I think it lacks the spark GuP has if we’re talking best sports/comedies in the last decade. And GuP isn’t even my favorite in either of those categories!

GuP has a really out there premise that it goes all in on and leads to some amazing set pieces. I think Ping Ping is interesting art style wise but that doesn’t do enough to capture me like competitive team tanks.

I’m also a sucker for team sports anime though, so that and the family drama S1 has is much more interesting to me than Ping Pong’s character’s strive for greatness and how it effects their lives.

I’ll be honest and say I don’t really remember much of Ping Pong’s comedy so I can’t judge it there

Both anime worth watching though if you’re looking for sports

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’ll be double honest and say I don’t remember what that spoiler is. Most of ping pong’s story has left me outside of the initial Smile and uhhh bowlcut backstory stuff

and that one guy’s Christmas

Again, anime i thought was worth watching but I’m realizing it didn’t leave much of an impact on me. Both it and GuP get a lot of hype and of the two GuP lives up to it more for me.

My submission for best sports is, of course, Haikyuu S1 + 2. Other seasons are good but those two nailed it.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

team volleyball being tactical geniuses ftw

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

you have no chance to survive make your time

Is this a fighting game intro

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Thank you. I thought this was a troll free forum

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Clarste posted:

I'm sorry, I just wanted to make fun of that guy I knew with a car fetish.

my day was brighter for hearing that anecdote

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

.jpg please come back

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Wonder if this art is gonna get mangled

Luna being a mecha necromancer would be incredibly funny

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Willo567 posted:

is there a reason why most people in the west refuse to take idol anime seriously? the only one that people seem to like or know is zombieland saga, and even with that show people whine and complain when it starts to get serious and focus on the characters, ending with them calling it generic

? Idol anime seems taken just as seriously as all other anime to me

AX had the group from love live sunshine down in 2019 even

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

LA is almost directly east of Japan so I guess I should have said “over”

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

hype!!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

nothing about this is hype erg.

I will be adding one ! to the hype!!! meter every day until morale improves

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I mean hype!!!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

Cygames probably won't do it themselves (only Granblue and Shadowverse get that) and I don't think fly by night places like Boltrend/Kakao/Crunchyroll Games are going to go and negotiate international use of all those horse names.

how could you say that about kakao, they fixed a whole one piece of broken system text in world flipper this week

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

that's more than i expected of them; are any of the skill descriptions human parseable yet

sometimes

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

don't believe erg's lies

granted there's still classic worldflipperese bits of skills missing words like "healing" or damage vs debuffed enemies being phrased as "when debuff, +% damage" as if you need to be debuffed

Cannot believe kakao is punishing me with a worse tl just because I don’t have vyron at 80 yet

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

god i fuckin love naan bread holy poo poo

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Willo567 posted:

i remember when sakurai posted a pic of the day and they immediatly accused sakurai of being a racist because they thought he was deliberately referencing the birmingham campaign, rather than unfortunate ignorance

kirbysuperstar posted:

Nobody should give any care to what users of ResetEra or GAF think

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Willo567 posted:

I can't wait for Resetera to try and take down every single Japanese composer/game director who pays condolences to Sugiyama (for the record I think Sugiyama is a vile piece of poo poo and I don't mourn him at all, but I can't deny that his music is legendary and influenced many Japanese composers)

ok lol, lifehack: you don't need to make up people to get mad at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Space Flower posted:

well, maybe they use sakura quest now

:(