Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

littleorv posted:

I have drugged my wife at least 5 times now

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

I watched the Witcher Netflix Anime. Overall good, didn't like the ending that much because I'm a pedantic book lore guy who doesn't like meaningless changes that aren't well thought out and don't add anything to the story.

Jesus, that's already out? They churn this stuff out fast llol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

THey're still waiting for Henry Cavill to emerge from his awesome gamer den.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

No.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Grouchio posted:

I was 19 when I got here a week from 7 years ago.

Jesus.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kill the discords so we can go back to the days where we'd burn through a thread in a single afternoon because of the sheer amount of posting.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I still haven't enjoyed Jojos as much as Stardust Crusaders. Part 5 got close but totally pissed it all away by the end.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

Bad anime youtubers: guys who present a random shonen manga like its lifedefining art through tears, the fifteen white ladies who exist to tell you which shoujo manga are problematic, guys who are obsessed with the fact hentai exists

Good anime youtubers: guys who make five hour long documentaries on which obscure ishikawa manga are referenced in shin getter robo

Hell yes

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ken Ishikawa is one of the greatest comic creators to have ever lived and I'm glad more and more people are learning about him.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'll be honest. The FMA manga was very underwhelming to me and I stand with the anti-FMA crowd.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

I mean the corollary of this is that people should also be able to like things without:

or:

In response to people saying "I like super eyepatch wolf".

Wrong!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Erg posted:

I’ve confirmed that Joey the anime man exists and I’m going to call him fail for using the name Joey the anime man

Roflmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Aurora posted:

what the gently caress

We am play gods.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's better to live honestly I think. If you live in denial you'll still know the truth and it'll weigh on you every time you think about it. If you start thinkimg from the point of why you found it disappointing and what or why the creators chose to end the show that way you might come to like it. That's happened to me with numerous shows where right after finishing I was underwhelmed but after thinking about it they became my most utmost favorites.

Also the "there is no last episode of x" jokes are always super lame

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Tenchi Muyo hasn't ended yet.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

the real question is which was the last good tenchi muyo

The episode of season 2 where they have to take care of Tenchi's nephew

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Zeether posted:

I spoiled myself on Muv Luv Alternative and I don't know how to feel

Feel liberated as you don't need to read the 180 hour vn or the 52 episode television series. Live and be free

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I am gazing into my crystal ball and peering through the cloudy veil of time. Someone in the Muv Luv Alternative thread will claim all mecha is inherently fascistic before the year is through. There may also be a significant derail where people argue over Attack in Titan for some reason, although that is but a possibility.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Erg posted:

:cheers: glad the game boy thread will be well stocked that season

This.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'll watch every episode of it that features a gameboy. :toxx:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Elephant Parade posted:

I hope they put one in the OP :twisted:

I'd take the ban tbh

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I feel like Ping Pong is more drama than sports anime. For one it isn't 200 episodes long

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

you can't just say that and not post a picture

here is one of my hamsters
https://i.imgur.com/4IMPk20.mp4

Hell, I take back everything bad I ever said about you. THat's one cute hamster.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I wish I could sleep on my balls.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ibblebibble posted:

Would be nice if they got new series upload working again because I've been scanlating a series that came out after the downtime and don't really have anywhere good to upload it at the moment.

Lol I was wondering why I've only been seeing.updates for the same 20 series lately

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mazed posted:

I'm glad I got to catch some of this live, even if actual chat participation during these streams is an exercise in futility.

I pity anyone who dismisses the validity of these literally world-class entertainers. It's dumb fun in the same way pro wrestling is. Tons of creativity and improv skill, backed by enormous effort, energy, and technical ability. And they're just getting started. This is only going to get bigger, and we are here for it.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Roflmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

How are you gentlemen.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

homeless snail posted:

I'm good, thanks gorf

You have no chance to survive make your time.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

verbal enema posted:

playing games getting ready to clean da hamster cage

All your base are belong to us.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Patware posted:

companies with a lot less resources can manage simulrelease, i demand excellence

A lot of those simulreleases have terrible subs tho

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plutonis posted:

the saint seiya live action announcement jokerized me

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I kinda want to see it honestly, if only to see Sean Bean

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Roflmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

.jpg please come back

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Looks like poo poo!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Vicious looks stupid as hell as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

He probably doesn't even have a Leiji Matsumoto-rear end bird anymore!