Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My wallet is very glad I dropped out of Genshin during the Xiao event.

Man that guy was pretty boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

littleorv posted:

I have drugged my wife at least 5 times now

orv you gotta wait until you're a mod to say this kind of crap

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That will suck rear end but for a different reason.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One of the first proper anime I watched as a kid was Ergo Proxy. Made it about halfway through and got bored.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I joined when I was 17 too, wanted to read a Total War Shogun 2 LP that sadly died.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Rank 152, hosed up.

Hiro Protagonist posted:

Honestly, I quite liked the Vtuber thread, and the creepiness was fairly minimal, outside of the trolls from other sub-forums. I just realized that it was one of like three threads I actually read on SA, and that there's not a good replacement for it that I know of.

Yeah compared to other vtuber spaces online it wasn't too bad, but unfortunately I was really bad at judging when stuff went over the line. Perhaps with a different IK things would have turned out differently.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Rubellavator posted:

I just wanted them to know it wasn't their fault.

Maybe not entirely, but I do have some culpability in not wrangling the thread better.

Anyway, less self-flagellation, I need to get back to watching Gundam Wing once I'm done scanlating this 48-page manhua chapter. Although a new chapter should be coming out soon...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Am I cum or am I Korone in this situation

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm just gonna 6er anyone who tries to relitigate the vtuber thread in here until Julias opens up the mod feedback thread again. Consider yourselves warned.

I just wanna read more Blue Period...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

homeless snail posted:

to relitigate the vtuber thread, nijisanji is in fact better than hololive

Obsydia don't play gacha so my dream of EN vtuber Arknights streams is dead. Back to watching Dora's sponsored streams.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One day I'll get back to Jojo's. I started watching Phantom Blood a few years ago when I was in university and still wasn't super into anime. Got to about the halfway mark and the last thing that happened that I remember was the hamon master guy in the top hat getting split in half but still having a five minute death speech. Not that it was the cause of why I dropped it, it was just the last major event that I remember.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hmm, yea ok troll.

I came to SA after playing MapleStory with goons. The first 5 years of this account were purely troll posts until I Becamed something more.

Maple took up a lot of my childhood despite me never advancing past basix xbowman. Every time I try and look at what it's become now I just feel increddibly confused.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The grind in Maple is why I eventually swapped to private servers, personally. The only issue was that eventually private servers always got shut down.

Apparently there's a mobile idler version now? My cousin plays it for a given value of play. You just set it to autofarm and leave your phone for a few hours, it looked like.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Paper Lion posted:

theres only like one decent gunbound private server and its mostly full of people from latin america with bad connections that will kick you from game lobbies if you speak english that are either hacking or have played so much gunbound that they can perfectly land any shot from anywhere, which is entirely possible but who knows. i tried playing it like 6 months ago and that was my experience

maplestory was fun because it played very differently from anything on the market and if you were willing to put money into it the cosmetics were very robust for the time, and still are today. the official server is still up (even though maplestory 2 died about a year after english launch lmao) and its nowhere near as grindy as it used to be. if you know what youre doing or follow a guide or something, you can get to level 200 and get fifth job in about a day, maybe 2 if youre lackadaisical about it

Man, MS2 was such a wet fart. I'm not even sure if it's still running in Korea.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

At least the Deadpool manga is pretty good. Although that was a short run.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I got Pfizer and the first shot hit me harder than the second, but it was only a mild fever at worst.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I thought that was Umamusume s2.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My late-night anime as a kid story is when I watched an episode of Gensoumaden Saiyuki and my boy Cho Hakkai was about to get some with a lady but her boob was possessed and had a big eye and demon stuff. Not a great introduction to boobs for me in my formative years.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's actually how it is irl, you'll find out someday kid... LMFAO *walks away w/cloak billowing*

drat, learning a lot today.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nuLQ7W9ykA

TY to Aruran for saving vtubers

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

New otter just dropped

https://i.imgur.com/4zY148s.mp4

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Aurora posted:

shang chi has awesome fight choreography and is a pretty decent movie

really refreshing to see some good rear end fighting in the mcu

Oh, that's good to know. Looking forward to catching it eventually.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Finally, Arknights becomes a real gacha by getting its own Jeanne.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Would be nice if they got new series upload working again because I've been scanlating a series that came out after the downtime and don't really have anywhere good to upload it at the moment.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sounds like I better go watch the film.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Papers Please is a fighting game because I fight against my hardest enemy, me wanting to just stamp everything and go home already.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Arknights getting a lot of Cool Old Lady points.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

In the Arknights universe the angel people get massive headaches if they put anything between their heads and their halo so her wearing a hat means that you know that she's a badass.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Basalt

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The new vtuber thread... is in your heart.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/ski_mochii/status/1442133012229939205?s=20

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

There can only be one g poster.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

There can only be one s poster.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Aurora posted:

never forget the king of bones

also gently caress them for making the arcana that brings back skeleton king battle pass exclusive

RIRIP, is he still a 1-button wonder?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Aurora posted:

there was a brief time where he summoned skeletons that could rush down lane automatically but they nerfed them into the ground

it was hilarious because you could use lycan aghs on him and the skeletons would be insane

Wild poo poo, last time I played bounty runes were barely a thing.

I miss playing Visage...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Maybe some day but today is not that day.

I started watching Record of Ragnarok and I already regret it.

Just read the manga. It's got more animation.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/bkub_comic/status/1442742384345845767?s=19

End of an era.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Endorph's video won't show to me because of my country but I'm gonna assume that she has good taste and posted Survivor.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's me, I'm the forum cops, and I say that for purposes of fanfic the Symphogears are mecha.

I haven't watched Sympho yet, maybe one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I. M. Gei posted:

what is x-omega?

x-omega deez nuts