Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I also enjoy posting.

Did the mod get banned for a vtuber video?

Edit: terrible snipe, shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Uh, anything other than forums drama...

El Burbo posted:

i havent watched anime since 2019

The world ended, I watched a lot of anime

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

verbal enema posted:

i like jerma985
I don't know what a jerma is and I refuse to learn.

Slowly moving up the rankings just by not being banned.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Also forums drama has made the chat thread the liveliest it's been in years, so maybe it's good.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Zeether posted:

Medabots aged better than Monster Rancher just because Nelvana didn't give a gently caress about leaving most of the Japanese text in + it has Imaishi animation

It's been a long time since I thought about Monster Rancher, and now you've made me go listen to the (English) opening. It's so much worse than I remember.

Edit: the suggested videos reminded me of the existence of Shinzo; I'd really watch anything back then.

In that sense, nothing has changed.

Brutal Garcon fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 26, 2021

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm not sure I would buy all these pizzas, but I would eat them.

I can't tell if this guy's doing a bit, or has just never heard "calzone" spoken out loud before.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

It's great. I would thoroughly enjoy a GFL/Arknights first person shooter with CoD's graphics and budget and this basically lets me vicariously live that.

Arknights just had a crossover event with Rainbow Six, so maybe they'll return the favor?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

Arknights getting a lot of Cool Old Lady points.

"security guard cowboy" is an unusual aesthetic, but she's owning it.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Haven't had decent internet in almost 3 weeks. Gotta catch up on... it's October so probably mostly pictures of monster girls.

verbal enema posted:

omg me and my buddy got a lilllll too drubk and beat the poo poo out of each other at the bar and i have a huge split under my eye AND i forgot to take my cow painting :c
This seems like a thing a person who is not your buddy might do, goon.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

sinky posted:

The Dagashi Kashi guys other work, Call of the Night is getting an anime.

Extremely misleading trailer, trying to portray Nazuna as a sexy dangerous vampire, rather than a goober on par with the cool beauty herself.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

wonder which vtuber will be the first one to eulogize lowtax, better superchat all of them to get their opinions

Feels like a Nyanners thing

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I've no strong feelings on vtubers, but definitely feel that someone who wants a thread should have the courage to :justpost: it and eat whatever probe that results in.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Currently listening to the best Monogatari OP

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm extremely neutral on vtubers, but having to sit through hours of online academic "conferences" over the past two years has convinced me that they'd be more engaging if instead of of a badly angled video of their impassive face in the corner, speakers just bit the bullet and presented as catboys or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

The age chat is depressing, not because of any particular numbers, but because it reminds me that "forums posters" are actually humans and not funny grey boxes of words.