Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

probably should not have googled that while i was around other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

have you tried eating a cake while agent 47 breaks into your apartment and handcuffs your wife

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I lurked a lot when I was in high school but I lost my old account email because it was a school email so I had to remake :v: But I was not a poster back then so functionally I'm starting fresh now, like a decade later :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

for shame, everyone talking about RP stuff and not mentioning the ambition series, aka one of the best flash game series i think i've ever experienced purely for how often it made me laugh so hard i felt sick

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i like harvester more than darkseed but thats mostly because harvester has a bunch of weird bits that got stuck in my head permanently so it ended up more memorable in the long term

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Knorth posted:

watch

shirokuma cafe

:hmmyes:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i cant relate to any of this because not only was i forbidden from having a tv in my room i also didnt have cable access growing up

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Aurora posted:

also the weird cleavage censorship

or the fact that one of the units whose outfit they changed they did so badly so instead it now looks like she's wearing assless chaps

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

dogsicle posted:

yelling isn't funny

hey, i like black clover :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

the real question is whether he's a worse dad than sasuke

they both suck but like, we gotta set a metric here for ninja clan dads

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1448523578161483781

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

its always fun seeing people's reactions when they find out at the start of the manga/anime Kaiji is only 21

i know fkmt's art style makes all the characters look older but iirc it literally gives his age in the first chapter

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

the composer got blacklisted for having weed, which sucks because pretty much every anime he did music for had an incredible score

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i feel like most people probably teared up at minimum at march comes in like a lion but gently caress if that one didn't hit like a sledgehammer

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

in this scenario my hypothetical kids would have already been watching kaiji because gotta start them young

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Erg posted:

Owari no season 3 :argh:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i love the fact this exists because the guy's daughter is apparently a huge precure fan

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

its been so long since i watched elfen lied the lens i remember it through is the fact that i also watched another anime by the same original creator, brynhildr, and couldn't take it seriously because it was about girls who melt if they dont take witch pills except it's also a harem surrounding one of the most milquetoast anime guys ever

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/fandompost/status/1458213577119047688?t=e2muy5dsfGH1Rffl2nWGlw&s=09

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

when are we gonna get a bunch of werewolf anime. cmon

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

the monkey's paw curls and we get a twilight anime in the vein of castlevania

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Taima posted:

Btw kinda random but I finished Tower of God and thought it was... not very good? Is the manga better? The early episodes were pretty dope, and the premise is cool, but it definitely started to lose its way partway through the anime at least, imo.

yeah it was a garbage adaptation, the manhwa is better but it's still mostly a battle series where you read it to see people with weird and specific powers fight each other

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

also

watch kaiji

everyone should watch kaiji

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/WarrenIsDead/status/1461725449667715083?s=20

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/jetgreguar/status/1461726299886526467?s=20

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

kirbysuperstar posted:

Last night I went out with my buddy and his wife to a string quartet doing a bunch of anime songs surrounded by a shitload of (LED) candles. Lotta Ghibli stuff but also CCS, DB, KNY and AOT. It was lovely. But the best part was when the main guy paused halfway through to dead rear end promote his sister's webtoon manga and played a couple of songs that she composed to go along with reading it.

what was the webtoon. unironically curious if it's one i read

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:vince:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

dibs on being mayadere

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

my interpretation of NGE is entirely through the lens of one of my exes randomly deciding that they wanted to be 'the kaworu to my shinji' even though I at the time knew literally nothing about NGE. and wouldn't you know it that relationship crashed and burned pretty spectacularly

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

contemplating rereading reborn from the start since i forgot where i stopped last time i tried to read all of it. not sure if this is a good idea

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Captain Invictus posted:

How old are the younguns in this thread, anyways. I refuse to believe anyone under 30 uses this godforsaken forum

hey, I'm only a couple years off from 30 :v:

(though I was a lurker on a previous account i lost the info for, and never posted until this year, so I don't exactly count)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i'm actually one of the coca cola bears but i'm in witness protection right now