Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Terraria Episode 107 - Pumpkins

We needed like, a couple pumpkins, not this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I literally do not put bleach in my laundry. Just detergent and softener. Bleach is only usefully if you need to get some extra stubborn stains out, and in that case you bleach first, and then you wash the thing.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Why, that was the nicest/least contemptuous thing Grace has ever said about viewers. :buddy:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

dan i think you clicked one of these by accident

and that's why you couldn't just replace bricks with other bricks and had to mine things out

(the block replacement feature is by far one of my favourite things of the 1.4 update, i'm 90% sure it wasn't in 1.3)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 108 - Bigger Larry

He's big now :toot:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Hm. He's bigger, but not yet biggest. We can get Larry-er.

There's a couple accessories you can get that increase minions. One drops from the Pumpkin Moon (Necromantic Scroll) and can be combined with a Beetle that the Witch Doctor sells if you put him in the jungle to make a thing that gives +1 minion/Larry Level and also a 15% Larry-damage boost. You can also make a summoning potion out of something I don't feel like looking up right now, which is annoyingly short-lasting but can be used to test if one more level will get him to Biggest.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 109 - Mission Impossible 64

Christ you can probably skip this one

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Danaru posted:

Christ you can probably skip this one

Too bad! I did not! And I was still amused despite your wishes!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

disposablewords posted:

Too bad! I did not! And I was still amused despite your wishes!

how :shepface:

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

I am determined to be spitefully positive.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

if i skipped it i wouldn't have heard the thank you for telling you about alt-click :buddy:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 110 - If I See Them I'm Gonna Smash Them

Sorry for spotty updates, I cannot overstate how busy I've been with the paperwork and the fuckin insurance bitch who took too drat long to give me the GOD DAMNED tenant insurance I'm not upset or brutally exhausted shoot me

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

The Bigger Luke theory is hilarious, but I don't think there's a single person around who honestly believes it. It's a way to poke fun at people overanalysing every single aspect of something.

But I immediately knew what you were talking about even before you mentioned Star Wars, so there's that I guess.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 111 - Billy Marrows Is Nearby

Hey here's your new home, your neighbours are already very mad because I stole all of their electrical wiring

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 112 - Big Brain Time

I regret nothing

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

subtitle for that episode, with at least two meanings: "seeing red"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 113 - Can Of Soup

Like I catch poo poo for not knowing who Tailor Swift is but then Chris says poo poo like "I've never had soup" like it's a totally normal thing to say god dammit

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

God drat it why did you have to remind me that Tim Allen and Home Improvement exist.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Terraria Episode 114 - Something Bad Happened

Sorry for the delay again, I've officially moved into our apartment :toot:

Alumnus Post
Dec 29, 2009

They are weird and troubling. We owe it to our neighbors to kill them.
Pillbug
Hey, something good happened! :allears:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

The little rideable UFO is pretty great. I love it, I carry it around in the piggy bank so I can get places. It's incredible for building things because you stop having to worry about reaching anything and can make big interior spaces. I find it's a little too slow to use in fights, but if you keep your distance it might work.

There's an even better mount (in my opinion) that can pop out of the Martians, which I stuck with to the end of the game. But I think it actually drops from regular enemies at a super low rate rather than the UFO at a mediocre rate. It's a gross weird sluggy thing but it's insanely fast and maneuverable, plus shoots lasers independently. It does basically as much damage as you do, so it's a huge boost in boss fights, not least because it aiming itself means you can focus on dodging and damage still gets done.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Woo, a happy reason for a delay! Cheers!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Terraria Episode 114 - Something Bad Happened

Sorry for the delay again, I've officially moved into our apartment :toot:

:toot: congrats!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
hey on a very bad delay reason I got covid we still have some back log but like, you know, yeah, man?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

oh. I just assumed you and Grace had finally moved in and were, uh, busy.

That's much worse. Hopefully you're doing ok and come out the other end soon, fully recovered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

heck dang! i hope you defeat it soon