Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Bloop posted:

They're more guidelines than actual rules

Quoting for mod approved posterity (the study of butts).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The golden rule, treat others as you would want to be treated, applies to all facets of life, including posting.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I just took a one pound poo poo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

What kind of nerds is actually concerned about the forum rules? just be cool, man. Get probed occasionally, its no big deal.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
mods please add "So my parents got me pregnant today" to title

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
There's something I'd like to say about OP and this thread but apparently there's a backseat modding rule.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Caesar Saladin posted:

What kind of nerds is actually concerned about the forum rules? just be cool, man. Get probed occasionally, its no big deal.

How will we know how to get probed if we don't have a publicly accessible list of rules

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Smugworth posted:

The golden rule, treat others as you would want to be treated, applies to all facets of life, including posting.

unfortunately people want to be treated in certain ways I don't want to treat them nor how I wish to be treated, creating a big problem for this type of rule in general.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Xaintrailles posted:

There's something I'd like to say about OP and this thread but apparently there's a backseat modding rule.

Wouldn't be a problem if you'd called shotgun.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Going to start reporting everyone that posts an image larger than 800 pixel wide.

You're first up!

I already do this, it's why I bought plat

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The only rule is…

:unsmigghh:NO RULES:unsmigghh:

We tried that once. It ended... poorly.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rules, even looseish ones, are the main reason this place sucks the least of all online places

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

they could stand to add a rule that mod's shouldn't be pedophiles

drkhrs2020
Jul 22, 2007

Smugworth posted:

falls apart real fast once you own property if you post in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Archer666 posted:

Make twinks a mandatory part of the forums

:emptyquote: