Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

e: on second thought, you don't want to work for Bloomerang. Trust me.

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Jun 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

hello people who frequent this thread, I am thinking about how we occasionally get complaints that cspam has too many stickied threads and how it might be nice to have room at the top of the forum to stick fun new threads temporarily. Do you think being stickied is good for this thread? Should it stay at the top of the list or should it surf the waves of poster interest like the rest of the forum?

Maybe consider condensing the "resource" threads into a stickied index with links and then unsticky Jobs, Organize, and Goonbucks threads?