Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

he seems like a piece of poo poo to me tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

idc

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i love him very much

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
is that cenks nephew or whatever?

i dont even know what he looks like tbh

i heard he just does gaming stuff on twitch?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm sorry dear, I wasn't listening

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
you mean like parasocially cos no

intellectually, sure if he didn't like the sound of his own voice and browbeats his point as he preaches to the choir on most domestic issues, its not so bad for a large audience to get a point stapled acrosstheir slackjawed expressions because they're oogling at his jawline and freckles

personally i dont give a poo poo because it sounds like drama has to be inferred whether a person is liked in the sense that they're acceptable or not in that load bearing term, since if you're feeling out whether he reached main character status hot enough to drop like a potato or not its part of that sensationalism in the ecosystem and if or when he incriminates himself, i'm somehow culpable because it was a parasocial brandsona i'm essentially promoting in conversations that imports my opinions instantaneously in portable meme formats because i lack a personality, time and patience to do my own fucken research on basic topic matters before getting into niches of it to develop a suitable opinion.

what do you like about hasan to prompt such a question then? what makes hasan tick for you?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
i learned what "poggers" means from hasan

no

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I'd give you an answer but this guy just DMed me something I said out of context so I'll have to talk to him for 20 minutes.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

the only thing I know about him is he has a house apparently

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
makes bank just streaming dumb poo poo for leftist wanks, what's not to love

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

from what i understand hasan is a DSA guy who plays video games on tv. seems like a pretty dumb thing imo

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

the wrestler?

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
what

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I'd give you an answer but this guy just DMed me something I said out of context so I'll have to talk to him for 20 minutes.

what the gently caress dude? are you loving serious dude? that's, like, the stupidest opinion i've ever heard dude. this kind of poo poo makes me so mad, gently caress

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I looked up what poggers means and it does not mean what I thought it meant

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

he has to answer for getting beat up by the Mindflayer in Demon's Souls :toughguy:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://livestreamfails.com/clip/85295

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

does anyone actually pay attention to people like this, I feel so out of touch whenever threads like this come up

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

don't you have literally anything better to do

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

does anyone actually pay attention to people like this, I feel so out of touch whenever threads like this come up

there's a lot of people who do op

there's a peculiar form of internet drama that is like turbocrack for leftists, for some reason

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

current events streamers are great background noise, i never 'got' gamer streamers though

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
All the tyt people sold out years ago to the DNC and they still market themselves as anti-establishment. It’s even more blatant than it is cynical. Their newest tactic is to smear their critics as “anti-left” with a straight face.

Bonus details https://medium.com/@RobletoFire/the-ideological-failure-of-the-young-turks-90c15ddde408

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

MLSM posted:

All the tyt people sold out years ago to the DNC and they still market themselves as anti-establishment. It’s even more blatant than it is cynical. Their newest tactic is to smear their critics as “anti-left” with a straight face.

Bonus details https://medium.com/@RobletoFire/the-ideological-failure-of-the-young-turks-90c15ddde408

Hasan has bashed Cenk before and doesn't really affiliate with them iirc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think you might have to be more specific

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol that sucks.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Buck Wildman posted:

do you?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

apparently I do because I have no idea who this guy is

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Buck Wildman posted:

how many hours per day do you spend on the forums

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

at least as many as it takes to boil an egg

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

if you never watched twitch or listened to chapo then congrats on not being a massive loser

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
yeah im saying it cspam is loving dumb. and gently caress the internet for that matter.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

twitch is exclusively for sumo wrestling tournaments to me but apparently there's also video games involved?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
never noticed sumo wrestling being a thing there but its been awhile

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

anyway hasan seems cool. or the worst. whatever improves my chances of acquiring a mate

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

hasan has a house and i really dont care

twitch streamer drama is loving awful and boring as poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
leading light of himboist-leninist thought

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
he’s lame as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
it’s why actual leftists can’t be hot. there’s too much money to be made with hot guys.