Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

leading light of himboist-leninist thought

oh yeah for context the dude is hot af, must be said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he's funny sometimes and i think if kids are gonna be watching political content on twitch anyway it's good that there is an ostensibly left option accessible to them. also he said america deserved 9/11, so that was cool.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

who the gently caress are all these people?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

destiny stan spotted

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ramadu posted:

destiny stan spotted

the first time i heard of destiny was when he “debated” r. wolff and made an rear end of himself

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that was extremely bad but also a good representation of destiny in general

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i say swears online posted:

that was extremely bad but also a good representation of destiny in general

i listened to it and yes it was extremely bad but ill take your word on it being a good representation of destiny in general

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hasan rules I love our tall Turkish king

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
hasan is the one where some internet chud lady got incredibly thirsty for him in some debate or something right? because that was extremely funny when it happened. about the only thing i know about him, if that was in fact him.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

World's best all-rounder, Bangladesh's greatest player.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i sucked his dick, ama

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Xaris posted:

i sucked his dick, ama

Give us the dimensions

Anyway I don't know that I've ever been exposed to him except the occasional retweet by someone I follow

Seems harmless

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
I don't know much about him really but I think people need to get off his jock and let him work on his game in peace.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1430624152583507970

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Bit anti American for me.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

my freind who swings between the orbit of tim-poolean and leftist thought recently found hasan and that seems like a step up

i've never watched him though, i havent seen any breadtubers or whatever who are more learned or insightful than your average cspam post so i dont see the point

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

my freind who swings between the orbit of tim-poolean and leftist thought recently found hasan and that seems like a step up

i've never watched him though, i havent seen any breadtubers or whatever who are more learned or insightful than your average cspam post so i dont see the point

The point is he's hot, op.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The Ill Mind of Hasan part 8

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I think he's good cause now I can appeal to him at Christmas when I tell my wife's family that America deserved 9/11

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

he streamed with AOCIA so off to the gulag he goes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

eh

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
This thread is acting pretty sus and not very pog champ.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

my courageous statement is that he strikes me as someone who will get canceled for something to do with his relationships one day

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 234 days!

Radirot posted:

if you never watched twitch or listened to chapo then congrats on not being a massive loser

i'll take the easy win on this one :shrug:

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

my courageous statement is that he strikes me as someone who will get canceled for something to do with his relationships one day

Yeah, Piker getting caught grooming or getting Metooed would be the least surprising thing to ever happen.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

leading light of himboist-leninist thought

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Retromancer posted:

Yeah, Piker getting caught grooming or getting Metooed would be the least surprising thing to ever happen.

I don't see this happening because he's still a shy fat kid at heart. he's a starfucker though, it's more likely he gets dragged down wearing huge blinders defending a weinstein-type

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Hasan's not perfect but better the zoomers watch him than Vaush or Shapiro or w/e

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
sure. i like people, at least in theory. i've never watched him, though.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Feldegast42 posted:

Hasan's not perfect but better the zoomers watch him than Vaush or Shapiro or w/e

or central_committee/mikefrompa

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
He is extraordinarily handsome but beyond that I have little interest OP

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He is pigshit ugly compared to me

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

paul_soccer12 posted:

I am doubtful but intrigued

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

post hog

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
it was funny when he said america deserved 9/11, but i mean, so was that big dogs tshirt photoshop

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
one time i made a big dog tshirt joke on twitter and the actual big dog corporate account yelled at me

probably my greatest posting achievement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

you'd think they'd lean into it. most attention they've gotten in years

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
He's better than most C-SPAMers, so sure, I guess so.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

acetate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

i say swears online posted:

current events streamers are great background noise, i never 'got' gamer streamers though

I think it's a social thing, like a chatroom where you can also communicate with a semi-famous person. Like if you had no friends and wanted to create the feeling of "hanging out with your friends and playing video games."

The part that confuses me is the people who donate money during the stream (at least to a streamer who is already very popular - I can understand if it's for some minor streamer). I guess it's similar to those Japanese host/hostess bars, where the clients sometimes think that if they give the host/hostess enough money they'll fall in love with them for real.