Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
uh, if someone asked then i get why you wouldnt want to call attention to it but then they or you would have just edited their posts so i cant imagine why this was necessary unprompted. people read archived threads. it's... why the site keeps them around. is the choice to share or protect personal information not up to the posters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
if you're just looking for bi chars who are featured at all i can really say is i think you encounter them a lot in the wild, so to speak. but while i'd call it common there's absolutely a shortage of introspectives on the subject; it's rarely a character focus and even less so crucial to the main plot. so it's hard to find a lot of anime/manga to go into for its bisexuality specifically and i just end up latching onto random character moments like the aoki ume contribution to an azumanga daioh guest anthology with a pun on the japanese meaning of 'viking' (it's what they call a buffet)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
if prism werent cancelled it wouldve delivered us the drunken bi teacher content