Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Endorph posted:

femboys... good

:same:

edit: my first snipe :page3:

Yuu Morisawa fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Aug 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
great start of a new page Yuu, i love you

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

I would like it noted for the record that 'not a very good secret santa' is a very funny sentence that here means 'didnt get someone a gift at all but gladly took the one sent to them'

Sounds like a pretty clear case of not being a very good secret santa imo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Finally were all in agreement

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Snooze Cruise posted:

great start of a new page Yuu, i love you

uwu

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

Finally were all in agreement

*bravely* femboys? heh....i've seen better

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Aurora posted:

*bravely* femboys? heh....i've seen better

Mehboys

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

meh...boys

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

femboy bebop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i like femfemmes :pien:

e: oh yeah forgot to address this

Toalpaz posted:

This thread had a lot more character with the horror tag. :sigh:

yeah the joke was we talked about horror movies in the last thread but someone pointed out it could be taken the wrong way

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 27, 2021

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Snooze Cruise posted:

:hmmyes:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Snooze Cruise posted:

sure, sure, but consider: girls in suits

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh i want to mention something I read yesterday. The other day i was browsing twitter and came across of an ad for a Korean manwha with a very hot cover

(no nudity here but i wouldn't exactly call it work safe so im putting it in spoilers)

I seen it translated as both Hateful Woman or Hateful Lady. Anyway i read the first translated chapter yesterday. At first it was doing that cliche I don't like of "woman who attracts other women! but she likes men!!" with the MC (middle lady in the pic) but it took a sudden swerve. It showed she is just a straight up serial flirt with women and asks an out lesbian if she makes her horny. Absolute trash protagonist, I love her.
Def on the smutty side of things.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 27, 2021

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Monicro posted:

eyes pop out of my head like that one wolf in the droopy the dog cartoon

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

They were linked in the previous thread but I got around to checking out the new 2DK chapters.

I wasn't feeling the first couple of chapters once translation started up again but I liked these latest ones. Glad someone picked it up again.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They were linked in the previous thread but I got around to checking out the new 2DK chapters.

I wasn't feeling the first couple of chapters once translation started up again but I liked these latest ones. Glad someone picked it up again.

Yeahhh the stuff with the other mangaka was kinda weird though I still do like her character.
The latest stuff with the previous roommate is real good though im here for it. I would fall for her hard.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
new game manga ended today and (good news) kou and rin have exactly one panel each on opposite sides of the chapter where their rings are shown. i didnt even see rin's ring until i looked up kourin marriage on jp twitter to see the reactions. very stealthy

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

Yeahhh the stuff with the other mangaka was kinda weird though I still do like her character.
The latest stuff with the previous roommate is real good though im here for it. I would fall for her hard.

Yesss I love her!

The new translator isn't as good at adapting the dialects which is a bit of a shame because those are a fun feature, but I'm glad someone's working on it.

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami
Is New Game good

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i watched a few episodes and yeah

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami
*adds to very large backlog*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Scream is better.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

what teh....

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Aurora posted:

what teh....

you are supposed to be my ally of tricking people here into watching scream... sob sob

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 27, 2021

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i think the most hosed up part of anything scream related is that dead by daylight got the rights to the ghost face mask instead of the scream films so tehy just have their own entirely original dude that is the ghost face killer

i mean its not out of step with the ghost face being a persona that people assume but i wish it was scream so it could have ingame references to the movies. also a sidney survivor

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Snooze Cruise posted:

you are supposed to be my ally of tricking people here into watching scream... sob sob

its a good movie!!!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Citrus+ more like Citrus-2 hours as I caught up to current on it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Aurora posted:

i think the most hosed up part of anything scream related is that dead by daylight got the rights to the ghost face mask instead of the scream films so tehy just have their own entirely original dude that is the ghost face killer

i mean its not out of step with the ghost face being a persona that people assume but i wish it was scream so it could have ingame references to the movies. also a sidney survivor

i never played that game and don't think it would be my type of thing but looking at it from the outside it does seem pretty wild, like the whole making an animated opening for the K-Pop singer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iowkiPobYYQ

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Citrus+ more like Citrus-2 hours as I caught up to current on it.

i been liking it a lot more then Citrus, which kinda had some pacing problems and a rough start (which, hey it was their first manga so understandable)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

all hail the good gay content

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Snooze Cruise posted:

i never played that game and don't think it would be my type of thing but looking at it from the outside it does seem pretty wild, like the whole making an animated opening for the K-Pop singer

yeah they do a lot of work to make the game appealing even if the game itself at times is a chore and has a lot of problems that need fixing. its just kind of amazing how many franchises they've managed to license for it tbh

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Snooze Cruise posted:

i been liking it a lot more then Citrus, which kinda had some pacing problems and a rough start (which, hey it was their first manga so understandable)

It's very good I like the main pairing a lot but I want more focus on some of the side characters, but I also want some of the side characters to not exist anymore so I guess it averages out to fine.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Space Flower posted:

new game manga ended today

oh poo poo wha

Space Flower posted:

and (good news)

:unsmith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

It's very good I like the main pairing a lot but I want more focus on some of the side characters, but I also want some of the side characters to not exist anymore so I guess it averages out to fine.

I think I know who you are talking about but thankfully they haven't pop up much in +
even ignoring everything else they were just kinda a nothing duo that added zilch.

I want more of the weirdo detective character who felt like she fell out of a horror manga... Please give me more of her...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Monicro posted:

On this exact note: hi gamers im gay and wanna consume more of That Gay poo poo but ive never read manga before at all and dont really know where to start; i know you posted some general recs last page (and ill check them out!!) but are there any like, hall of fame must-reads out there for someone like me who's totally new

two more for you
lonely wolf, lonely sheep - two women with the same name and injury meet each other by coincidence in the hospital
strawberry shake sweet - mid 2000s manga, idols. has a classic romcom feel to it.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Aug 27, 2021

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Monicro posted:

On this exact note: hi gamers im gay and wanna consume more of That Gay poo poo but ive never read manga before at all and dont really know where to start; i know you posted some general recs last page (and ill check them out!!) but are there any like, hall of fame must-reads out there for someone like me who's totally new
If you want something that's so cute it's almost frightening, check out Wife & Wife.

Also, there's something quite adorable about autobiographical stuff, and although there isn't a whole lot of it, Honey & Honey is definitely up there among my favorites.
In the same vein, there's Our Days Under One Roof although that's not yet completed.

And in general, dynasty-scans (which is the site that I've linked to for all of those), has a lot of WLW stuff.

EDIT: There's also a lot of WLW recommendations over in the shoujo/josei romance thread.

Monicro posted:

:haibrow:

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 27, 2021

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Nyoro posted:

all hail the good gay content

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Snooze Cruise posted:

ahh yeah completely get that. i had it mind and i think the stuff i mention avoids that, i can't remember exactly how Would be Great went though. but like in this case the character in Love Song is a miss opportunity for another character, confesses she loved her too but she loves her current boyfriend so she isn't going to break up with him and turns her down but it ends amicably

This is describing the latest chapter of Can't Defy the Lonely Girl. Unless Whispering You a Love Song coincidentally had the same exact plot beat in the latest chapter as well.

Anyway, more good gay poo poo:
The Two of them are pretty much like this - An aspiring voice actress and veteran scenario writer live together and are gay. Very fluffy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

reread this last night
also this one shot of theirs i love

ZiegeDame posted:

This is describing the latest chapter of Can't Defy the Lonely Girl. Unless Whispering You a Love Song coincidentally had the same exact plot beat in the latest chapter as well

oh you are right totally, i somehow completely got the titles mix up in my head, probably because i was reading both in the same day, silly mistake

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

A Joyful Life posted:

:same: