Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mix. posted:

Every time I hear the horny cow mentioned I think people are talking about rokka no yuusha for a second because of the character who shows up at the end of the anime
Oh god don't remind me of that stupid show and it's terrible twist ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's a good question anime girl, why isn't there more lesbian support in the Japanese Fashion industry? At the very least give us more manga about it!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Where are these boys getting enough hair for their cute girl haircuts? Does everybody wear a wig or are there convenient time skips while they grow their hair out?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah you can buy it direct from Kodansha.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Is that a Neapolitan waffle taco? How delightful.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Materia optimization is very important when trying to get World First on raids.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Feliday Melody posted:

That's a shame. It looks hilarious.

Yeah i know, I love that kind of story (which is why I'm disappointed Mage and Demon Queen is on seasonal hiatus).

Anybody got any other wlw stories with a hero and a maou?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Snooze Cruise posted:

older women are the cutest... why do I mostly attract younger women... sob sob

Doesn't that make you the older one?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I like when that happens, it's like the good translation just forgot what they were doing because of the mangadex temporary shutdown but now they hear some other group just popped up with a machine translate and there is NO WAY they're going to let that slide.

I've seen it happen with a couple of series.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's been awhile since I've heard of someone being sexed to death but there's a first time for everything.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What exactly does moderate amounts of sex mean in this situation.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Snooze Cruise posted:

this is just like when joss whedon made it part if the lore that wolverine can smell when people have sex for some reason

It's a silly but realistic power if he really does have a heightened sense of smell. I don't remember, does Wolverine have a heightened sense of smell? Probably a bit off topic.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's too bad op, Minecraft is the good poo poo as far as video games go.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

ToxicFrog posted:

Holy poo poo why have I slept on this

Why have you slept on this, there's also an anime and a manga adaptation although the anime tells some of the stories out of order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That was a fun read. the main character Miyuki was very expressive and the premise is fun, looking forward to future chapters.