Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
There's a couple of port/server options you can try in account settings (not reader settings) that might fix that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
What is it?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Huh. I did not expect that since I think it was like 30 chapters before who I assume the third girl is was even introduced.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The most objectionable thing in Murcielago is that it keeps making Kuroko's girlfriend cooler and more likeable and keeps making Kuroko cheat on her constantly.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
smh another series that rushes into romance with no build up at all

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I honestly thought that was going to be some kind of fake out until last chapter.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I Want To Quit Being A Hitman is getting increasingly silly after threatening to get really grim early on, and I'm here for it. Please, please let these two secret agent women become a real couple. You can't just tease us after that fight.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Nice to meet you, I'm the Master of NTR Yuri.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Black and White is probably my favorite ongoing yuri and I'm so happy it's getting scanlated again

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The manga and anime are both fine adaptations, just don't expect any romance out of the gate. It's a slow burn.