Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

femboy bebop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Elfface posted:

Out of place cows are an LGBT Anime tradition.

i think you will find this cow fits perfectly into the revolutionary girl utena lore

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Feliday Melody posted:

I posted it on another forum and I keep having to go back and edit in more tags. This certainly is something. :v:

It reminds me of when I watched Elfen Lied which affected me a lot emotionally. And I wanted to recommend it or talk to someone about it, but I didn't want to be a person to recommend it and I really didn't want to hang around the communities where people had strong positive emotions about Elfen Lied.

i loved elfen lied as a teenager and I agreed with a lot of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trwdaJA-6z8

lilium still ends up in my head sometimes

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

yeah i was able to figure out what was going on eventually but the witch thinking to herself at the end of the chapter is like entirely incoherent

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

google-fu

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

its getting better about it as the plot resolves but earlier on I was kinda uncomfortable with how much Amy was made to suffer, it crossed the line a bit for me from funny to upsetting

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Rody One Half posted:

we've all been there

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I'm glad that Risa got the big tiddy mommy GF she deserves

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Ranzear posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAA1XtDOuH8

I started reading this in a dark time years ago and got like one or two volumes in then just forgot the name for, uh, reasons. Right around when her other video about Flip Flappers got me to watch that, incidentally. It just hit way too close to home and ... wow, there's some new context there.

wow this was really painful to watch in the good, self-reflective way

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

RuBisCO posted:

As a small note, the English physical release of volume 1 is later this month! :toot:

edit:

oh girl...

tiny gay :3

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i wish xena would domtext me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Otherside Picnic is really good horror that happens to involve lesbians. the relationship between the two leads creates a lot of tension and uncertainty the story leverages both for conflict and the resolution thereof. it matters that these two girls in love learn to trust and rely on each other in a place where you can't trust your own senses.