Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Feliday Melody posted:

Is that game fun? I need a new RPG.

Yes. It was great when it came out and it's a steal now with all the extra content and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
OK, I wasn't quite sure about Witches Servant but that bit with the horse at the end of volume 1 is great.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

RoboCicero posted:

Read through all current issues of My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up with a Mythical Sorceress! this weekend. It's a popcorn read! Shonen fantasy setting where the main character sets out to literally fight the patriarchy -- I think I would've personally preferred more romance, but I'll forgive it a lot of sins for the the mid-series shot of Laplace not-proposing to Tanya

I remember reading the LN (the first of the two books, anyway) under its Yeb Press release- Sexiled, which is a goofy name but if every isikai-paragraph book title would get a goofy marketing short-name I'd be tricked into reading more isikai-grade books- and liking the mc being a complete firebrand whose character establishing moment is vaporising a mountain with a swear-laden-incanted Ultima but having hid my fill of it when every male character was just the same cockbag.

I get thats is the point but it just got tiresome.

Maybe it works better as a comic and reading it whilst being Non-Binary?

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 22, 2024