Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
New thread, so here's a few finished lesbian mangas that I enjoyed

JK-chan and her male classmate's mom: High school girl falls in love with her best friend's mom. Cute and funny.

Who Decided Blues Have To Be Cool?: A new magical girl who watched way too many magical girl shows growing up has brought some baggage into the job. Not romance focused but a major undercurrent of the plot is how much her magical girl teammate has fallen in love with her, and how she's too in her own head to notice.

Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It: sometimes nsfw. An unemployed woman gets blackmailed by her younger landlord into sex, landlord regrets it a lot. Significantly more wholesome than the premise/first chapter would have you believe.

And this one is ongoing but I like the polyamorous direction If You Could See Love has been heading in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I like her. Fukunaga is cool and a very good vegeta-like character, and having a trans woman in that role rules. I remember the manga sometimes being gross about her but her friends/the main characters never were, and some of that gross was almost certainly from fan translators.

I do wish Liar Game's ending was better, but I imagine those incredibly complex games were very hard to write. And getting cancelled and told to wrap the whole thing up in like 6 chapters didn't help matters.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I've been really enjoying Liar Satsuki Can See Death lately. It's about a girl who can see corpses 24 hours before they actually appear, and uses this power to solve their death in advance and stop them.

I bring it up in here because Satsuki is extremely gay. It is not a main focus of the manga, but its very there and a big motivator for some of the things she does. And I really enjoy just having a casually lesbian protagonist who gets super blushy around her friends when they're nice to her, while also just being a good mystery thriller story alongside that.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
That's the tragedy of a good one-shot - knowing there will never be more.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Since I posted about it last time there's been like 15 new chapters of Liar Satsuki. I guess the scanlation was very very behind.

Things are getting complicated. What the gently caress, Komachi? What is your deal

To the person asking for non-romance LGBT stories, this certainly is one. Liar Satsuki Can See Death is a crime-solving thriller, that just happens to involve a basically all-lesbian cast.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Confirming my suspicions, the latest translated chapter of Liar Satsuki is the latest released! The first volume came out an entire year ago, so we had a years' worth of backlog that all came out over the past month or so.

Also:

Ms. Unsmiley posted:

satsuki is so cute...

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Me too, she's by far the most suited to be with Satsuki. Komachi may have been first girl, but she made it weird, and Satsuki really failed to follow up on keeping her friendship going. Akira has been through thick n thin for Satsuki, even when they were fighting! She's a sweetheart and Satsuki + Akira just work too well together.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

The first half wasn't much but the second half really pulled it together, very cute! I am happy for these ladies

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I'm really liking that one. I'm not a fan of alcohol at all IRL but I can appreciate two ladies bonding over a shared hobby and bein cute about it.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

eternaldough posted:

Why doesn't she wear pumps anymore! I'm old enough.

Well she said she wore em to impress her senpai, who she then started dating ("it turned out she was lazy and troublesome in her personal life"), but broke up with (which is why she's got her eye on the new girl now). So she stopped wearing pumps because she didn't admire the person she wore them for anymore.

She told her kouhai she wasn't old enough yet because I don't think she wanted to get into all of the above until their relationship was better. Kouhai still thinks she's terrifying after all.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I'm really liking Pink Ribbon. It's about Lumiao, a girl who loves lolita fashion, falling head over heels for her tiny tomboy classmate Yuxuan, and having absolutely no idea what to do about these feelings. Especially when she finds out this tomboy she likes has a crush on their mutual friend.

Also the art is very very cute

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
heck yeah I love these funny little lesbians, its been a bit since GTB updated

oh my GOSH tongtong, control yourself!!! Or I guess don't, because somehow its working out ok

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

gnome7 posted:

I'm really liking Pink Ribbon.

Pink Ribbon final chapter! Though it looks like there is an epilogue chapter coming still.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

This is a time-tested and well-proven method to solve all problems

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Two new chapters of Green Tea Bitch.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
three more chaps of GTB

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Snooze Cruise posted:

new chapter of alcohol and oni girls
some mild nsfw on that first page so be careful about opening this up at work or whatever

And another new chapter!

According to the end page there's 20 chapters of this released, so new chaps will be coming as fast as folks get em translated.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

This reaction remains correct in another new GTB.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

ToxicFrog posted:

Read it already! It was cute and good.

I also enjoyed Luminous=Blue.

Yeah but like that's also an hour I could spend reading something that won't disappoint me at the end.

Luminous Blue is pretty incredible.

And yeah I think I enjoyed If You Could See Love, even with the rushed ending. It was a really sweet look into what it means to be in love, the different ways people can be in love, and the value of friendship as a part of being in love, and the ending doesn't undo that. It's just a huge letdown that the most polyromantic girl in the freakin world didn't end up in a poly trio with the main two girls and instead just had her story wrapped up off screen, so an ending could be reached at all.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Mar 8, 2022

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

absolutely incredible, truly heartwarming

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
another Alcohol and Ogre Girls. I think these girls might be a little bit gay

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
A gay twitter manga got serialized into a published gay manga

Our Yuri Began With Me Getting Rejected In A Dream

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Insurrectionist posted:

Very powerful androgynous style alert! (warning: only 16 pages so far)

I really love this artist's artstyle

this rules, I remember seeing this when it was just disconnected art pieces on twitter, not a comic. Loving seeing these two get a proper story behind em, hope we get a lot more of this.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
There's Weird Voices Coming From Next Door ended a little while ago, but a new translation group just picked up the last like 5 chapters that were untranslated. Last chapter just dropped today so you can read how it ends now. Spoilers: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's poly!

I've seen this comic at least 4 times now and every time it still hits me right in the heart. Such a good, powerful comic.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Meowywitch posted:

Also I'm sorry it appears when I get high I can get really emotional about sapphic love

gosh ain't that a mood

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Moving In With A Crossdressing Girl has an extremely promising start, Ema is smooth as silk. Too bad her crush is incredibly dense, as is often the case...

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

sinky posted:

It's also a oneshot, as is often the case :negative:

Frick! I thought it was a chapter 1. Well that's distressing.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Snooze Cruise posted:

We are nearing the end of the series, so I am once again giving a shout out to I Love Amy

Its an odd duck. The series feels weirdly closer to American teen media than the average high school setting yuri. I mean it is literally set in America, but even beyond that this shares more sensibilities with a Heathers or a Pretty Little Liars, than say a Useless Princesses or something.

Anyway its pretty good. Personally its not going to be one of my favorite GLs of all time, but likely will be for many people. Probably the best HS setting yuri since School Zone.

Thank you for posting this, I'd never heard of it before and it has rapidly become one of my favorites of all time. These girls are so messed up, in such a real and believable way, and I want the best for everyone in this story

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

I'm glad that Risa got the big tiddy mommy GF she deserves

me too, glad for her

She got a raw deal with ayaka

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I Love Amy may be the most powerful queer work I've ever read. I adore it and will be thinking back on it for all my life.

Although really, it's the mental health part of it that is so so powerful. That it's also gay (apparently just to fit the story better!) is just a nice bonus. I've never read something so positively affirming, about how even the most broken people can heal, and how even the toughest people to deal with still deserve love. As a very mentally ill woman, I adored this story so so much.

extremely accurate image of me, the GL connoisseur.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

I believe in you, Unun-sensei

Snooze Cruise posted:

i hope whatever they do next is also gay 🙏

I also hope, and we may be getting just that?

The author's afterword was a real treat.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Some cute twitter extra comics got translated for I Love Amy

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Amy: spends days worrying about what to do after she graduates

Bibi: "i already made plans for you"

they're perfect for each other

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
oh the end of that chapter is precious, gonna be waiting with baited breath for the next one

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

VictualSquid posted:

Just remembered this one. Very good, and completed recently.
You are looking for this except you want them to be actually trans instead of crossdressing?
https://mangadex.org/title/685db91e-a8ab-4de3-9738-9d3f883bd179/ikemen-joshi-to-josou-danshi

This is definitely t4t, to me, even if they use birth-gender pronouns throughout. I am 25 chapters in and having a very good time with this silly girl and her way too cool boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
New series from Suzuki Senpai, author of Weird Noises From The Room Next Door and a bunch of horny lesbian short comics.

Miyuki saw a cute confession scene in a shoujo manga when she was very small, thought it looked fun, and asked every cute girl her age she could find to marry her. Fast forward 8 years, and she finds out that unfortunately not only do many girls remember her doing this, a lot of them have been hoping to hold her to her word. Basically, what if EVERY love interest had an Important Childhood Promise binding them to the main character?