Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Baka-nin posted:

Forgot to add but Gothy Vampires in love short, Liberta appears to be slowly pivoting from a cute story about a bloodsucker and her girl crush into a more action and plot story about rogue vampires and monster on monster fights.

Ooh, I'd assumed this was finished. Good to see more coming from it.

I also love their dynamic, with 'sweet and innocent' Komari being more sexually agressive and cracking Liberta's 'Action Badass' persona with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Out of place cows are an LGBT Anime tradition.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
On it's own, it's fine, but it's one work among many that are determined to do everything they can to avoid having a woman call someone her girlfirend, or a man his boyfriend.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I choose to believe the ending is they wake up Vivian, and she declares the polycule married and Betty their daughter.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The NSFW stuff is also cute and funny though.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Clearly another long-lost brother who changed their last name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Snooze Cruise posted:

New Princess of Syph dropped.
Will be interesting to see how these new characters fit in with the later events we saw in the twitter version.

I'm on board. This woman is objectively in the right.