Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Man they really couldn't have picked a worse point to end the Bloom Into You anime adaption huh. Anyway I binged the manga from where the anime leaves off and I hope there's a sequel in the future, though I would be just as satisfied if there wasn't. What a great series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Ibblebibble posted:

TFW I can't buy any more volumes of Bloom Into You in my country because it got banned for being too gay.

Time to grab a bottle of rum and hoist the jolly roger.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

RuBisCO posted:

There are two Bloom Into You anthology collections that feature little short stories of the cast as well as a 3-volume Light Novel series focusing on Sayaka you could look into.

That's good to know. I'll definitely check those out. Thanks.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

Murcielago mention, woo!!!!!!

I want an anime adaption so badly.