Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Citrus+ more like Citrus-2 hours as I caught up to current on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

i been liking it a lot more then Citrus, which kinda had some pacing problems and a rough start (which, hey it was their first manga so understandable)

It's very good I like the main pairing a lot but I want more focus on some of the side characters, but I also want some of the side characters to not exist anymore so I guess it averages out to fine.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ibblebibble posted:

Hero-san and Former General-san has been getting updates again.

I read the concept of this and thought "Oh this is gonna be a cute gag manga" and it is but it's also just an actually good toku story in stretches.

Like if they just let Anhk and Eiji smooch.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Dig up!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

If you think two characters might be gay or a character is bi they are. Hope that helps.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

Anyone can be gay if you believe hard enough

The "I Want To Believe" poster but with a picture of Luong from KoF14

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Feliday Melody posted:

A promise is a promise.

What steam group do i have to be a part of to enter?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

As i said in the fight games thread Bridget was essentially a convulted backstory just so they could have a character who's interactions were largely a really lovely joke about her dressing like that but really being a boy. She wasn't exactly great rep even for femme presenting guys because half the time the game is using it as the butt of a joke or she was very sheepishly arguing back. It sucked. As a comparison Amane Nishki from ArcSys other original fight game franchise that came out between Bridget's last appearance and now was a femme presenting dude who just liked to dress like that and took no poo poo and wasn't treated as a punchline and was actually the good rep for femme guys that people have kind of head canon'd Bridget into being pver the last decade and a half since she was in a game.

So their options were keep Bridget a lovely joke, try and reframe that lovely joke as actually Good and Empowering, or use that as a starting point for a somewhat messy path of self actualization and realizing she was trans that honestly rings pretty true for a lot of trans women.

The writing for her in her arcade mode and even the lyrics of her theme are so well done and legitimately touching that I'm impressed by the writing team handling it this well

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

I'm not at home but imagine I posted one of the 30 panels of the main girl from citrus+ saying "It could happen soon!" With the text "Did she know?" Under it

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ah the yearning for ntr is the main thing.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

This is so girlboss. I'm weeping and sobbing. It's beautiful.

I have spent the last 2 years obsessed with the heel through the wall kabedon so this is an absolute treat

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Kuros posted:

I read Black and White for a few chapters and was just all, "Why are these ladies kicking the poo poo out of each other constantly? How has no one noticed they are body slamming each other in the office while kissing?"

Maybe you should keep reading cause maybe that's a plot point.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

increasing amount of marcille and falin stuff on dynasty. this is truly the start of a new era for dungeon meshi subtexters like myself.

The only thing I wanna see more is art of the genderswap bonus page. Lady Kabru with Laos was such a big brain move.